Big problem with Xbox 360's Dashboard in Czech Republic.

Discus and support Big problem with Xbox 360's Dashboard in Czech Republic. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! We have a big problem with xbox 360's dashboard in Czech Republic (Europe) since september 2014! Dashboard does not display correctly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maniak 81PL, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Maniak 81PL
    Maniak 81PL Guest

Hello!

We have a big problem with xbox 360's dashboard in Czech Republic (Europe) since september 2014! Dashboard does not display
    correctly "bookmarks" in each section. For example in section "GAMES" shows only basic "bookmarks" - Most Popular, My Games, For Kinect, Search Games, Browse Games. We don't have a bookmarks like "Deals of the Week", "Games
    with Gold" etc. I attach a photo for better orientation
    in the problem.

We also have a problem with the display
    covers some of the games from the official
    start of Xbox Live in our country (the problem
    also applies to other countries, eg.
    Poland).

http://imageshack.com/a/img909/7816/7McxQa.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/2449/xidysf.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/64/tM0FjJ.jpg

:)

Maniak 81PL, Dec 4, 2014
  2. Petr Kavka
    Petr Kavka Guest
    Voice control - not supported in Czech Republic

The problem is that the Czech Republic can not turn on voice control even in the English language. I would like to use voice command in English. Voice control can turn on only when I disconnect the internet and I change the location to the United Kingdom.
    I do not understand why my dashboard is in English, but I can not turn on the voice control in the English language? When I connect my Xbox 360 console to the Internet, location is automatically changed to the Czech Republic and voice control is completely
    blocked for that location. When I connect my Xbox 360 console to the Internet, location is automatically changed to the Czech Republic and voice control is completely blocked. If I were an American, living for a long time in the Czech Republic, so I could
    not control the dashboard using voice control?

Many of my friends suffer the same problem with voice control, which is blocked in the Czech Republic. Friends also want to voice control, yet it is in English. We speak English and we will help us to learn the correct pronunciation. What we do for it to
    activate voice control in the Czech Republic? We do not mind the English language of voice control.

Thank you for your answer and I hope you understand me Big problem with Xbox 360's Dashboard in Czech Republic. :)

Petr Kavka, Dec 4, 2014
  3. Maniak 81PL
    Maniak 81PL Guest
    Xbox 360 Dashboard does not work properly.

Hello!

We have a big problem with xbox 360's dashboard in Czech Republic (Europe) since september 2014! Dashboard does not display correctly "bookmarks" in each section. For example in section "GAMES" shows only basic "bookmarks" - Most Popular, My
    Games, For Kinect, Search Games, Browse Games. We don't have a bookmarks like "Deals of the Week", "Games with Gold" etc. I attach a photo for better orientation in the problem.

We also have a problem with the display covers some of the games from the official start of Xbox Live in our country (the problem also applies to othercountries, eg. Poland).

http://imageshack.com/a/img909/7816/7McxQa.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/2449/xidysf.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/64/tM0FjJ.jpg

Maniak 81PL, Dec 4, 2014
  4. Petr Kavka Win User

Voice control - not supported in Czech Republic

The problem is that the Czech Republic can not turn on voice control even in the English language. I would like to use voice command in English. Voice control can turn on only when I disconnect the internet and I change the location to the United Kingdom.
    I do not understand why my dashboard is in English, but I can not turn on the voice control in the English language? When I connect my Xbox 360 console to the Internet, location is automatically changed to the Czech Republic and voice control is completely
    blocked for that location. When I connect my Xbox 360 console to the Internet, location is automatically changed to the Czech Republic and voice control is completely blocked. If I were an American, living for a long time in the Czech Republic, so I could
    not control the dashboard using voice control?

Many of my friends suffer the same problem with voice control, which is blocked in the Czech Republic. Friends also want to voice control, yet it is in English. We speak English and we will help us to learn the correct pronunciation. What we do for it to
    activate voice control in the Czech Republic? We do not mind the English language of voice control.

Thank you for your answer and I hope you understand me :)
  5. panos92 Win User

Xbox Live Store and Services not working (In-game also)

Just notice which countries have this problem(Greece,Hungary,Czech Republic etc).All of them are not big xbox markets,if this problem was affecting for example the marketplace of the uk they would have already fixed it -_-
  6. Sejcek33cz Win User

Can not reedem game says something about somethings wrong at there end

same problem, czech republic
  7. Martin MichaelTuhace Win User

Can´t download my forza horizon again

I live in the Czech republic and gamertag is for the Czech republic.
  8. PetrX81 Win User

Error code 80151909

I have the same problem!!! (Czech Republic)
Thema:

1. Big problem with Xbox 360's Dashboard in Czech Republic. - Similar Threads - Big problem 360's

2. Have a big problem with xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have a big problem with xbox account: I’ve been trying to sign in my Xbox account, but when I’ve tried to sign in, the page restarted and it’s obsessively. Also can’t contact or find any real person official Microsoft support chat....
  3. Big problem with windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big problem with windows store: So about week ago i found out that i cannot play forza horizon 5 becouse it redirected me to download gaming services which i already had installed so i contacted xbox about it and they told me to...
  4. BIG problem Xbox series S with Asus pg279q

in XBoX on Consoles
    BIG problem Xbox series S with Asus pg279q: Hi!i just bought used an asus pg279q, i'm trying to activate the 120hz on xbox series S but i can't in any way. I keep saying "out of range" can someone help me?...
  5. My Xbox has a big problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has a big problem: So, when I try to turn on my Xbox it turns on for a split second then turns off. And yes I tried cleaning the fan and inside also I used the proper equipment. 5319093e-80a3-448a-bbe8-0b92d940a507
  6. I have a very big problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a very big problem.: Hello my name is Dian or .I have Xbox Seres X.I don’t know what happened but my Xbox is totally not good.In my Queue I have 489 updates or I don’t know what.I bought 5tb Seagate Expasnion Card and...
  7. Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem: This isn't even really a player report, someone has to take legal action against this guy. This youtuber guy is all over twitter and YouTube. He straight up promoting cheating on Xbox platforms...
  8. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix: So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah. Twitter? Nah. Discord? nah. You cant download...
  9. Weird graphical glitch, is this a big problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird graphical glitch, is this a big problem?: So I’m playing destiny 2 on my Xbox series s and these weird dots keep appearing on screen all over and I know they aren’t supposed to be there because I play the same game on PlayStation 4 and it...
  10. Big problem with Xbox 360's Dashboard in Czech Republic (...and several other European ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big problem with Xbox 360's Dashboard in Czech Republic (...and several other European ...: Hello! We have a big problem with xbox 360's dashboard in Czech Republic (Europe) since september 2014! Dashboard does not display correctly "bookmarks" in each section. For example in section...