Big problem with my Xbox or forza horizon 2

Discus and support Big problem with my Xbox or forza horizon 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Y is it that wen you are planning forza horizon 2 on Xbox one and u stop for a little time and your controller automatically turns off and you turn it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G Tunechi, Oct 8, 2014.

1. G Tunechi
    G Tunechi Guest

Y is it that wen you are planning forza horizon 2 on Xbox one and u stop for a little time and your controller automatically turns off and you turn it back on and you don't have control over your Xbox console any more ...it's the only game this is
    happening with and if I take the controller with me to the kitchen it auto disconnect from the Xbox one and the only way you can reconnect it back is after you have turn off the Xbox one like 2 times sometimes or may take more that 15mins to turn on the console
    by the controller... then it's starts back working....my forza is the digital copy y'all need to try it for your self or maybe it's my Xbox one that has a problem got it on July 16 2014 ???? Bootleg maybe??? ..it's been over 20minutes now I still can't navigate
    on my Xbox one with my controller I think I want to send back this Xbox one to Microsoft or Better yet can u give me the closest Microsoft address near Brooklyn because this is driving me crazy .....

:)

G Tunechi, Oct 8, 2014
  2. Lucas_Alonso
    Lucas_Alonso Guest
    Will Forza Horizon 2 have the same problem as the Forza Horizon?

Good afternoon,

I'm a big fan of the Horizon series. I would like to know if the Forza Horizon 2 will have the same problem of temporary contracts of Forza Horizon making the game leave the store.

Lucas_Alonso, Oct 8, 2014
  3. Problem with usage rights not registering that discs are in the console

My Xbox one does not really allow me to play forza horizon 3 and forza Motorsport 6, even when I insert the discs when told to, but It just keeps saying do you own this game or app and it doesn't let me play the game no matter what I do, i can play forza
    Motorsport 5 and forza horizon 2, forza Motorsport 6 and forza horizon 3 have both been played on my console before. Someone please help with my problem

LumpySugar62553, Oct 8, 2014
  4. Chris Turbo
    Chris Turbo Guest

same here it is really pissing me off now

Chris Turbo, Oct 9, 2014
  5. ssfubar
    ssfubar Guest
    Wow, only the three of us? This is a really stupid problem to be having. Could I get a dollar for every time I have to Power Cycle the unit to get it functioning correctly? I swear the controller is even powering off the kinect. Should also be a way to turn
    off the power off of the controller...although it didn't power off when I was running the music app...wtf...what makes Horizon 2 so special? Motorsport 5 never did this to me yet that is the first game I was able to read about this issue...

Hope someone has some answers soon. A patch...an apology...something! Please.

ssfubar, Oct 10, 2014
  6. the JDX
    the JDX Guest
    Having the same problem and it sent me to a forum for support, wow. I've had a total of 6 xbox 360's and wanted to get an Xbone for H2 remake, now this. I just want to send it in and get a new one and apparently never play Forza Horizons 2 again. I can't
    even get the controller to connect back to it, have y'all had any luck with that?

the JDX, Oct 10, 2014
  7. G Tunechi
    G Tunechi Guest
    Ok one more thing to add Cant even use Xbox one smart glass either on wen it happens but the fastest way is to unplug the Xbox completely for about a minute and it works fine again jus make sure u don't do what I did at the top

G Tunechi, Oct 10, 2014
  8. Big problem with my Xbox or forza horizon 2

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about the controller issue while playing Forza Horizon 2. I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. We have bubbled this issue up to the proper teams to investigate and we will update this thread when we have more information
    to provide. In the meantime, please go ahead and give the following troubleshooting steps a try if you haven't already:

• Disconnect all connected wireless controllers and headsets.
    • Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console powers off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then power on your console.
    • Reconnect your controller by holding the wireless connect button until the Xbox button flashes.
    • Hold down the wireless connect button again. The light in the Xbox button on the controller will stay on, indicating that the wireless controller is connected to the console.
    • Try playing Forza Horizon 2 to see if the issue continues to occur.
    • If the issue continues, try replacing the batteries in your controller.
    If the issue continues after trying the steps listed above, please let us know. Please also include how often and when specifically the issue occurs. Thank you for your patience!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

FORZA HORIZON 2

Forza Horizon 2 has big problems with multiplayer, sometimes joining. Other times it does not work. And at other times, Social is totally inaccessible.
  10. ssfubar Win User

Wow, only the three of us? This is a really stupid problem to be having. Could I get a dollar for every time I have to Power Cycle the unit to get it functioning correctly? I swear the controller is even powering off the kinect. Should also be a way to turn
    off the power off of the controller...although it didn't power off when I was running the music app...wtf...what makes Horizon 2 so special? Motorsport 5 never did this to me yet that is the first game I was able to read about this issue...

Hope someone has some answers soon. A patch...an apology...something! Please.
  11. Chris Turbo Win User

same here it is really pissing me off now
  12. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about the controller issue while playing Forza Horizon 2. I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. We have bubbled this issue up to the proper teams to investigate and we will update this thread when we have more information
    to provide. In the meantime, please go ahead and give the following troubleshooting steps a try if you haven't already:

• Disconnect all connected wireless controllers and headsets.
    • Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console powers off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then power on your console.
    • Reconnect your controller by holding the wireless connect button until the Xbox button flashes.
    • Hold down the wireless connect button again. The light in the Xbox button on the controller will stay on, indicating that the wireless controller is connected to the console.
    • Try playing Forza Horizon 2 to see if the issue continues to occur.
    • If the issue continues, try replacing the batteries in your controller.
    If the issue continues after trying the steps listed above, please let us know. Please also include how often and when specifically the issue occurs. Thank you for your patience!
  13. the JDX Win User

Having the same problem and it sent me to a forum for support, wow. I've had a total of 6 xbox 360's and wanted to get an Xbone for H2 remake, now this. I just want to send it in and get a new one and apparently never play Forza Horizons 2 again. I can't
    even get the controller to connect back to it, have y'all had any luck with that?
Thema:

1. Big problem with my Xbox or forza horizon 2 - Similar Threads - Big problem forza

2. Have a big problem with xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have a big problem with xbox account: I’ve been trying to sign in my Xbox account, but when I’ve tried to sign in, the page restarted and it’s obsessively. Also can’t contact or find any real person official Microsoft support chat....
  3. Big problem with windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big problem with windows store: So about week ago i found out that i cannot play forza horizon 5 becouse it redirected me to download gaming services which i already had installed so i contacted xbox about it and they told me to...
  4. BIG problem Xbox series S with Asus pg279q

in XBoX on Consoles
    BIG problem Xbox series S with Asus pg279q: Hi!i just bought used an asus pg279q, i'm trying to activate the 120hz on xbox series S but i can't in any way. I keep saying "out of range" can someone help me?...
  5. My Xbox has a big problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has a big problem: So, when I try to turn on my Xbox it turns on for a split second then turns off. And yes I tried cleaning the fan and inside also I used the proper equipment. 5319093e-80a3-448a-bbe8-0b92d940a507
  6. I have a very big problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a very big problem.: Hello my name is Dian or .I have Xbox Seres X.I don’t know what happened but my Xbox is totally not good.In my Queue I have 489 updates or I don’t know what.I bought 5tb Seagate Expasnion Card and...
  7. Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem: This isn't even really a player report, someone has to take legal action against this guy. This youtuber guy is all over twitter and YouTube. He straight up promoting cheating on Xbox platforms...
  8. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix: So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah. Twitter? Nah. Discord? nah. You cant download...
  9. Weird graphical glitch, is this a big problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird graphical glitch, is this a big problem?: So I’m playing destiny 2 on my Xbox series s and these weird dots keep appearing on screen all over and I know they aren’t supposed to be there because I play the same game on PlayStation 4 and it...
  10. What the heck!!! Problem big problem with preorder on xbox one forza 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck!!! Problem big problem with preorder on xbox one forza 6: Why did my Forza 6 preorder go live today ?? I was told we where not allowed to play forza 6 until september 15 12:01am but today i got home from work i click the information button about getting...