Big Disrespect and lack of competence

Discus and support Big Disrespect and lack of competence in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been fighting with microsoft for over 3 years due to the fact that due to their mistakes i have been affected as a gamer and personaly. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MariokmRW, Apr 29, 2021.

1. MariokmRW
    MariokmRW Guest

I have been fighting with microsoft for over 3 years due to the fact that due to their mistakes i have been affected as a gamer and personaly.

It is unreal that they dont even know how to give correct information , imagine that i dont have acess to my accounts since 2018 and they dont even know how or when it happened .

20 forms sent and not a single anwser by the accounts team , thousands of contacts with the support and one say one thing other say another thing and in the end is a complete mess .

Have no clue why they destroyed 5 of my accounts in 2 years , no one said anything and the worse part is that even the higher teams dont know what to say and keep giving wrong information.

i have dozens of screens with their mistakes or false information , was told already more than once that my accounts according to the accounts team were banned only for 15 days and in 2019 wich makes no sense because i have no acess to them until today .

thousands of euros of damage , twitch and mixer accounts , personal things and hours and hours of lost time trying to solve something they created

:)

MariokmRW, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

Not much you can do about it now
  3. MariokmRW Win User

Update regarding the situation.

Microsoft locked another account making it 6 accounts , the account was locked for contacting the support and demanding explanations regarding the whole situation.

It is a damm shame that after 2 hours (again) on phone i proved the information they gave me was false and requested the manager on phone to check by himself giving him my gamertag , he refused to check and told me he wasnt going to check it because the information was already given and if i didnt believed on it it was my problem .

I feel complety disgusted with this company and they way the act , i will wait a week more and will advance with a legal case as will expose publicly the case .

I am ashamed of the fact that i have ever bought an xbox or made part of a company with so low respect
  4. RacoonPete Win User

What happened to hijacking heavy vehicles?

[quote user="AlmasRetroChild"]

I disagree. There is a general lack of disrespect in all aspects of life to a larger degree as each decade passes.

[/quote]Isn't a lack of disrespect a good thing?
  5. AlmasRetroChild Win User

What happened to hijacking heavy vehicles?

I disagree. There is a general lack of disrespect in all aspects of life to a larger degree as each decade passes.
  6. DeusCriolo Win User

Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

I think mixer is way better, but, but popularity on twitch is 100x more is hard compete with twitch, Microsoft need more superstar like Dr. disrespect shrould and on mixer!
Thema:

1. Big Disrespect and lack of competence - Similar Threads - Big Disrespect lack

2. A big, warm "Fuck You!" to Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    A big, warm "Fuck You!" to Xbox.: So its become apparent to me now that, if you want game pass AND Xbox Live, you're forced to buy Ultimate. This is stupid, I've been ripped twice now because I was unaware that the brain has...
  3. Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while: Xbox series s with external samsung 1tb ssd and 1tb storage expansion card seagate stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while then when it does get the the menu it does not connect to the Internet...
  4. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  5. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  6. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  7. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  10. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...