Bg3 save game deleted

Discus and support Bg3 save game deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.im asking for a full refund due to my save game being deleted for bg3 I will now never play this game again! 028165c9-d7ee-4c77-a909-d49da52a0ae6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jamie fry1, Jan 6, 2024.

1. jamie fry1
    jamie fry1 Guest

Bg3 save game deleted

Hi.im asking for a full refund due to my save game being deleted for bg3 I will now never play this game again!

:)

jamie fry1, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Bg3 save game deleted

You can request a refund HERE if you meet the criteria.

If you've had the game more than 14 days or played over 2 hours then it's unlikely you'll get a refund.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If I buy Baldur's Gate 3 on Xbox, can I also play it on PC?

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?

5. - AJ - Win User

I just bought an xbox series S to play baldurs gate 3 however it wont load and keeps crashing after the loading screen.

Hi, Grace! Thank you for the update.

Out of the games you tried earlier, is BG3 the only game that is still not working after the reset you did? If that's the case, it's likely this is an issue with the game itself and not with your console.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  6. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

Saved game deleted

Try signing out and back into your account that fixed my issue
Thema:

Bg3 save game deleted

1. Bg3 save game deleted - Similar Threads - Bg3 save game

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. How to fix bg3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix bg3: Hey just wondering, idk if this is an Xbox issue or a larian studios issue, but when I load into baldurs gate 3 it asks me to sync my previous 10 saves (which I need bc otherwise I won't have my...
  5. Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.: I lost a day's progress due to the BG3 save bug and have ZERO confidence in playing the game anymore. After it happened I went online and saw that it was a known issue. So I requested a refund on...
  6. when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?: Just woke up to my whole almost 60 hours deleted. This is in unacceptable, give me my money back, this is little more than theft. 589a9e85-62ae-4935-9b6d-f8077eb88b0c
  7. just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...: Hi just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked on, But i was just wonder when or if ya'll solve the problem would the save games return or are...
  8. How can I get my lost save files from bg3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my lost save files from bg3: When I tried playing my bg3 campaign today I was met with no option to continue my playthrough, all progess I've had on the game is now gone. Is there a way to get my progress back or did I waste...
  9. BG3 Can’t continue an existing Private multiplayer game with friend. Does anyone know if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BG3 Can’t continue an existing Private multiplayer game with friend. Does anyone know if...: BG3 just launched on Xbox. Started a fresh new game with a friend. On PC / Steam we did not need to access the landing page Multiplayer menu which seemed like a match making or select a server...
  10. Is bg3 coming to xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is bg3 coming to xbox?: Or it will be forgotten if it fails parity requirements for series s? Asking seriously as I am really thinking about selling my xbox and getting PS5 just for that one game (after d4 turned out to...