BF4 won't fully launch

Discus and support BF4 won't fully launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a disk based problem Up until foday the game worked great, but now when I attempt to launch it I get the message "sorry we're unable to ceck... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PalmBaysted, Jan 1, 2014.

1. PalmBaysted
    PalmBaysted Guest

BF4 won't fully launch

This is a disk based problem

Up until foday the game worked great, but now when I attempt to launch it I get the message "sorry we're unable to ceck the rights for this" i get prompted to try sogning out and back in aswell as restarting my console.

Error Code 0x8n100041

I have tried signing in and out both well connected to live and un-connected, restarting my console, and un-installing clearing my cache and reinstalling

:)

PalmBaysted, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Digital Library

You won't be able to pre order bf4 on x1 because it'll be released on x1 launch

xXxth3xcr0wxXx, Jan 1, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    EA explains why the BF4 Launch was so bad

There's really no excuse for how BF4 launched. But then again we are talking about EA. I got BF4 at X1 launch and couldn't play it for over a month after getting it. Even the SP was messed up. Couldn't play that without losing the save. For them to try and
    make excuses and blame it on "ambition" is just silly. What's the excuse on all the other bad launches?

It wasn't the first bad EA launch and it won't be the last.

bowski477, Jan 1, 2014
  4. BF4 won't fully launch

Hi Scope,

Sorry to hear about the game troubles. Let's see what we can do.

Has anything changed since this stopped working? Has your network setup stayed the same?

One suggestion I do have is to clear your console cache. To do this, just press and hold your consoles power button until it shuts down, and then just turn it back on.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

BF4 won't fully launch