BF4 Premium on sale now XB1

Discus and support BF4 Premium on sale now XB1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; BF4 Premium on sale now XB1 store. Don't be a tighty wad and go buy it! Australia and New Zealand, I'm looking at you..... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pleasure Master, Sep 11, 2015.

1. BF4 Premium on sale now XB1

BF4 Premium on sale now XB1 store. Don't be a tighty wad and go buy it!

Australia and New Zealand, I'm looking at you..

:)

Pleasure Master, Sep 11, 2015
  2. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest
    BF4 XB1 - Premium

downlaod premium again - it should work from there.

vibroluxor, Sep 11, 2015
  3. JBL-ATL
    JBL-ATL Guest
    BF4 XB1 - Premium

New to the forum. Having some trouble gaining access to Premium maps. Tried uninstalling the BF4 game and then re installing. While in the server browser I can select a premium expansion map game but it acts as if I have not purchased premium. Is there
    anything else I can try? Thanks in advance.

JBL-ATL, Sep 11, 2015
  4. Def Oso Win User

Battlefield 4 DLC

They have BF4 Premium for sale for $30, really good deal for those who were thinking of getting it.
  5. vibroluxor Win User

BF4 XB1 - Premium

downlaod premium again - it should work from there.
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Dose anyone play the NEW MAPS form the add on, Criminal Activity

I'll probably get premium when it goes on sale. I know I got BF4 premium 50% off on Black Friday last year. That's when I bought it. But by then Star Wars Battlefront will be out. Be busy playing that so premium for Hardline will take a back seat even
    if I buy it.
  7. Rodrigo Mayo Caballe Win User

Battlefeild 4 premium edition !

BF4 PREMIUM EDITION Includes BF4, PREMIUM AND SHORTCUT KIT FOR SNIPERS.
  8. LudicrousFlea Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Not Working with EA Access

Yea, so what happens is, it allows you to install BF4 Premium as an add on, but in game, it says 'please install and pay for BF4 premium' in order to access BF4 Premium servers, maps and games etc.

It basically doesn't recognise.you have BF4 premium, and EA doesn't see it on their side either.
Thema:

BF4 Premium on sale now XB1

1. BF4 Premium on sale now XB1 - Similar Threads - BF4 Premium sale

2. BF4 premium promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BF4 premium promotion: BF4 + Premium was offered for $30 a few weeks ago. I was wondering if it's possible to still purchase the bundle for the $30 price. d005e0f0-0dbe-4d39-ab14-d2c0b5e4ec6b
  3. BF4 Premium Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Premium Not working: My battlefield 4 premium and dlcs don't work for some odd reason. I tried to reinstall the game and all the dlc but it still won't work. 561d3169-b8a8-4732-bf56-b75036d0c40e
  4. If I own a BF4 360 Premium account with physical CD, why do I need to repurchase it to play on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own a BF4 360 Premium account with physical CD, why do I need to repurchase it to play on ...: Is there any way to transfer my Premium account to a digital copy of BF4 because I have access to all the add-ons through the Premium status but can't actually play the game on my Xbox One without...
  5. BF4 Premium package Purchase error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Premium package Purchase error.: Hello Hello, I've recently made the switch to XB1 from X360 and i just got my BF4 stats transferred over. However, my premium and DLC's are missing. I looked into it on these forums and the...
  6. DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THE CAMPAIGN..WHY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THE CAMPAIGN..WHY: I dwnld bf4 premium on xbox one it dwnld all the maps but all i can do is play the campaign..anyone help me with this pls 5a3a169c-3a9d-4a1c-8bb3-b4f6cab1e6a5
  7. I missed the "Gold discount" for BF4 Premium for Xbox One, because of terribly slow ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I missed the "Gold discount" for BF4 Premium for Xbox One, because of terribly slow ...: Darn, I just missed it for Xbox One, because of slooooow transfer from my bank to Paypal. 'dang! They should have left the prices for 24 hours after they remove it from the menus, so that...
  8. BF4 Premium Add On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Premium Add On: Is there anyway to buy BF4 premium add on instead of having to repurchase the whole game? I would just like to buy and attach the premium feature to my account instead of repurchasing the whole...
  9. Can´t buy BF4 Premium edition from EA Sale (had DVD version before)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t buy BF4 Premium edition from EA Sale (had DVD version before): Hey folks, until yesterday I was playing BF4 without premium with the disc version. Now I deinstalled the game from my Xbox One and I wanted to buy the digital premium edition from the EA sale...
  10. Bought BF4 premium a few days ago Now on Sale for 24$ on Dash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought BF4 premium a few days ago Now on Sale for 24$ on Dash: If I bought a actual copy at any other retailer they would refund me the difference because of the sale. But I bought a digital copy through XBL and they wont do it, even though every retailer...