BF4 Premium cost is crazy!

Discus and support BF4 Premium cost is crazy! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I live in Europe and I think it's absolute crazy how much BF4 Premium costs! If I buy 4200 Microsoft Points I pay €42,49... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xDutch Terror, Jan 6, 2014.

1. BF4 Premium cost is crazy!

I live in Europe and I think it's absolute crazy how much BF4 Premium costs!

If I buy 4200 Microsoft Points I pay €42,49 (http://gamecard-shop.nl/xbox-4200-ms-points-eu)

BF4 Premium costs 4000 microsoft points, because it changes to € its costs €47,99, why do I only get €40 for 4200 microsoft points and do I need to pay €47,99 for 4000 microsoft points on xbox?

It's just not fair how much we need to pay!

:)

xDutch Terror, Jan 6, 2014
  2. BF4 Deluxe or Premium?

Not exactly. There is a "small fee" to upgrade from BF4 on the 360 to the Xbox One ($9.99) but NOT a fee for the premium. "Premium" it transfers to the Xbox One version at no additional costs. There's a distinction between the game BF4 and "Premium", folks
    since premium is a separate purchase.

In short, the "upgrade" does transfer for free, not for a fee.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 6, 2014
  3. FaTaIL 1
    FaTaIL 1 Guest
    Bought BF4 premium a few days ago Now on Sale for 24$ on Dash

ME: Yea its Battlefield 4 with all the DLC

ME: have you not realized that?

XBL Customer service: BF4 Premium is an add-on/season pass for the BF4 base game

XBL Customer Service: Its not the game itself

ME: That does not cost 60$, It includes BF4 all the DLC a recon kit and BF4 premium ALL IN ONE. Dont tell me its not a game thats ridiculous, and if you think that your ignroant

And at that point they finally ended the chat on me. No swearing no Nothing. This is Horrible customer service.

FaTaIL 1, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

BF4 Premium cost is crazy!