Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks

Discus and support Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey. I recently purchased the physical version of this game for Xbox 360, but whenever a character talks, the game freezes for about a second. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jojjannes, Dec 27, 2023.

1. jojjannes
    jojjannes Guest

Hey. I recently purchased the physical version of this game for Xbox 360, but whenever a character talks, the game freezes for about a second. I'm unable to install this game to my hard drive to see if that would solve the issue, presumably due to the physical version including 2 additional games on the disc.

:)

jojjannes, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I purchased the digital version from the XBOX store to test it, it worked without an issue.

I have an XBOX Series X.

I believe your problem is due to the disc, unfortunately.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When you try to uninstall it, which error message do you receive?

Please, try these steps:

Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.

Select Storage > Hard Drive > Games

Select the game > Delete.

Let me know if it works!
  4. jojjannes Win User

Xbox 360 physical version.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

This appears to be an issue related to this game bundle.

It's the one that comes with Outlander and From Dust as well, correct?

You should be able to install all disc games to your console, but for some reason, this bundle does not offer that option.

If the disc is faulty or the disc reader is having issues, the game will have slow downs.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I understand.

The freezing is probably the framerate dropping.

Is the disc scratched?
Thema:

1. Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks - Similar Threads - Beyond Evil 360

2. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X: Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not...
  3. Game screen Evil Within goes beyond the limits of my monitor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game screen Evil Within goes beyond the limits of my monitor: It is easy to fix if you set scaling to 100 percent, but then to use windows is unrealistic, and to change this parament every time you enter the game and after leaving it is very inconvenient....
  4. Beyond Good and Evil HD - Games with gold - August

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD - Games with gold - August: Hi there guys, Since august I've been trying to download this game on my Xbox One, but I don't know how to do it since the game doesn't appear on the Ready to Install Section. On the xbox 360...
  5. Beyond Good and Evil HD - Games with gold - August

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD - Games with gold - August: Hi there guys, Since august I've been trying to download this game on my Xbox One, but I don't know how to do it since the game doesn't appear on the Ready to Install Section. On the xbox 360...
  6. game of xbox live gold / beyond good and evil fail system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game of xbox live gold / beyond good and evil fail system: hello this is the message i have when i try to download the beyond good and evil game. can you help me? THANK YOU Oh oh... ça n’aurait pas dû arriver. Il semblerait que vous ayez trouvé une...
  7. Can't play beyond good and evil.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play beyond good and evil.: I downloaded the game from the store and I'm signed in to my xbox one. I get kicked off my xbox one account and it tells me I need to sign into my xbox 360 account ( they are the same account). It...
  8. Beyond Good & Evil HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good & Evil HD: Hello, I'm having trouble with the downloaded game. Okay, my brother purchased this game a few years ago on his account and everything was fine. Recently, he re-downloaded it to the Xbox360 we...
  9. Will beyond good and evil triple pack disc work on my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will beyond good and evil triple pack disc work on my xbox one.: i saw that this and just cause 2 are now compatible, but the only disc version i can find is got the game plus 2 others which are not yet on the list. Will the disc work? Will it install?...
  10. Beyond Good and Evil 2 is totally still real, says Ubisoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beyond Good and Evil 2 is totally still real, says Ubisoft: Michel Ancel drops yet another teaser Microsoft's Cyber Monday deals are beyond good (and evil) | GamesRadar+ d27bedd7-9760-4ecd-a3ec-e1c4dde08981