Beyond Good and Evil 2 is totally still real, says Ubisoft

Discus and support Beyond Good and Evil 2 is totally still real, says Ubisoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Michel Ancel drops yet another teaser Microsoft's Cyber Monday deals are beyond good (and evil) | GamesRadar+ d27bedd7-9760-4ecd-a3ec-e1c4dde08981 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, Apr 14, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Beyond Good & Evil 2 is coming says Ubisoft.

It better be.Played the first one to death.Great game.

Daft Badger, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Beyond Good & Evil 2 is coming says Ubisoft.

Never liked this game just something about it i dislike.

Alchemist Don, Apr 14, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Good to hear.1st one is still one of my favourite games.

Daft Badger, Apr 14, 2014
  5. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    hope they show something at E3 this year.

Zero Divided, Apr 15, 2014
  6. Thanks for posting Goth Beyond Good and Evil 2 is totally still real, says Ubisoft :D

Yeah I hope they hit something at E3 too! It'd be a pretty nice surprise for sure!

Mark Sherwood, Apr 15, 2014
  7. The goggles my avatar is wearing in my gamerpicture are from Beyond Good and Evil. Beyond Good and Evil 2 is totally still real, says Ubisoft ;)

Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

The goggles my avatar is wearing in my gamerpicture are from Beyond Good and Evil. ;)
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

Thanks for posting Goth :D

Yeah I hope they hit something at E3 too! It'd be a pretty nice surprise for sure!
  10. Zero Divided Win User

hope they show something at E3 this year.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

Good to hear.1st one is still one of my favourite games.
  12. Daft Badger Win User

Beyond Good & Evil 2 is coming says Ubisoft.

It better be.Played the first one to death.Great game.
Thema:

1. Beyond Good and Evil 2 is totally still real, says Ubisoft - Similar Threads - Beyond Evil totally

2. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X: Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not...
  3. Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks: Hey. I recently purchased the physical version of this game for Xbox 360, but whenever a character talks, the game freezes for about a second. I'm unable to install this game to my hard drive to...
  4. Game screen Evil Within goes beyond the limits of my monitor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game screen Evil Within goes beyond the limits of my monitor: It is easy to fix if you set scaling to 100 percent, but then to use windows is unrealistic, and to change this parament every time you enter the game and after leaving it is very inconvenient....
  5. Beyond Good and Evil HD - Games with gold - August

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD - Games with gold - August: Hi there guys, Since august I've been trying to download this game on my Xbox One, but I don't know how to do it since the game doesn't appear on the Ready to Install Section. On the xbox 360...
  6. Beyond Good and Evil HD - Games with gold - August

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD - Games with gold - August: Hi there guys, Since august I've been trying to download this game on my Xbox One, but I don't know how to do it since the game doesn't appear on the Ready to Install Section. On the xbox 360...
  7. game of xbox live gold / beyond good and evil fail system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game of xbox live gold / beyond good and evil fail system: hello this is the message i have when i try to download the beyond good and evil game. can you help me? THANK YOU Oh oh... ça n’aurait pas dû arriver. Il semblerait que vous ayez trouvé une...
  8. Can't play beyond good and evil.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play beyond good and evil.: I downloaded the game from the store and I'm signed in to my xbox one. I get kicked off my xbox one account and it tells me I need to sign into my xbox 360 account ( they are the same account). It...
  9. Beyond Good & Evil HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good & Evil HD: Hello, I'm having trouble with the downloaded game. Okay, my brother purchased this game a few years ago on his account and everything was fine. Recently, he re-downloaded it to the Xbox360 we...
  10. Will beyond good and evil triple pack disc work on my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will beyond good and evil triple pack disc work on my xbox one.: i saw that this and just cause 2 are now compatible, but the only disc version i can find is got the game plus 2 others which are not yet on the list. Will the disc work? Will it install?...