Beware when using microsoft phone support

Discus and support Beware when using microsoft phone support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Be careful when you call support for help, i spent over two hours on the phone with support yesterday with the call ending with them telling me a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuickFawn847091, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Beware when using microsoft phone support

Be careful when you call support for help, i spent over two hours on the phone with support yesterday with the call ending with them telling me a support ticket has been created and that id receive it through email, the email never came and when i called
    back they said noone had even opened my accoubt or left a single note about the call. Long story summed up. Take names and always get your ticket number over the phone because hours wasted and i was simply lied to and my issue went untouched. needless
    to say this was the last straw for me. Ill be going to sony after over 7 straight years of a paid gold account.

:)

QuickFawn847091, Nov 16, 2017
  2. Android

BEWARE : Alot of people claim to have their account hacked when using spark 360 widget on android phones... Just read the reviews on the android market for this apps. But who knows wich widget is safe anyways... I could have been done two years ago...

Milhouse-52079155-A317-424E-B86C-16D4DD862CF1, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Fallout 4 Animations/Notifications Bug

Thanks so much! It was the mod "Unlocking Violence" when you unlock doors with melee. Beware of using it.

DeRpYMoDeRaToR, Nov 16, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

well you do get an email normally with Dr number but it is upto you to keep your account upto date

Including contact email

You might want to check your spam folder

But yes usually it's good to first close the call don't just hang up

If you do before the Sr number is given they can't save the info

You never just.hang up

You wait for.the Sr number and take it down

Oh BTW if it is just a general call without an live account then no they wouldn't have any notes without an Sr number

It's usually a good idea to mention your Xbox account

And fyi if you fail the security questions or just refuse to answer and just asking your question anywys they can't access your account to add the notes

You must pass pii

And no they won't mention. If you pass or fail pii

ngocphi, Nov 16, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

well you do get an email normally with Dr number but it is upto you to keep your account upto date

Including contact email

You might want to check your spam folder

But yes usually it's good to first close the call don't just hang up

If you do before the Sr number is given they can't save the info

You never just.hang up

You wait for.the Sr number and take it down

Oh BTW if it is just a general call without an live account then no they wouldn't have any notes without an Sr number

It's usually a good idea to mention your Xbox account

And fyi if you fail the security questions or just refuse to answer and just asking your question anywys they can't access your account to add the notes

You must pass pii

And no they won't mention. If you pass or fail pii
  6. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft phone support

MS store I'd not xbox support

Nor should it be treated as such

As nursemorph mentioned you need to work thru the contact wizard

I doMt recognize a recognized charges works best

They haven't used a number in years to reduce the wait times and cut back on prank calls

Especially if you have a simple problem that is a simple support article

Nowadays banks and service providers and support centers have this option call back

It reduces the queue and in some cases like Christmas helps unclutter the queue

For all you know you could be 200th in line for an agent

And if 10-50 of those are prank calls wouldn't you want people who want to waste time tp not be able to take a spot ? It could mean saving 1-3 hours wait during christmas on hold

Fyi ms.store support is for.ms.store website issues or returns or purchases from the MS store not troubleshooting consoles
  7. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft phone support

Those options are still available..they just need to be done via the website support links rather than by phone. Having said that, according to Microsoft, Store Support has a phone number:

1800 267 785

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/contact-microsoft-store-support

Whether it's the same as the number you listed, no clue.

Xbox Support can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/contact-us

There is web chat via the button or there is a callback option...you may need to select something not related to your issue to get the callback option to appear though)

Then there's the Store Support self-help portal which, hopefully, would then lead to a contact us bit and the ability to contact someone:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-AU/microsoft-store-and-billing?ui=en-US&rs=en-GB&ad=GB
  8. Milhouse-52079155-A3 Win User

Android

BEWARE : Alot of people claim to have their account hacked when using spark 360 widget on android phones... Just read the reviews on the android market for this apps. But who knows wich widget is safe anyways... I could have been done two years ago...
  9. ChrisVanzandt Win User

Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

And, even after being told buy the support techs that there would be no further attempts to charge me for renewal, another attempt was made. No choice but to cancel this card and get another. Beware of this scam if you are planning on using any subscription
    from Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Beware when using microsoft phone support - Similar Threads - Beware using microsoft

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio: DMA cheat is a hardware cheat that already exist long years ago, pls update anti-cheat! TPM, DMA protection, memory protection and more about that, some security feature already exist in Windows...
  10. BEWARE PARENTS!!!!!! Hacker stole my sons microsoft account & Xbox account!!! Goes by [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BEWARE PARENTS!!!!!! Hacker stole my sons microsoft account & Xbox account!!! Goes by [mod...: The hacker went in and changed everything so I was not able to recover it luckily it wasn’t a big loss just very irritating. I hate how he was able to go in and remove my phone # before I could do...