BEWARE! This person is using a hacker - using MY personal info to use Skype, XBox Live, and...

Discus and support BEWARE! This person is using a hacker - using MY personal info to use Skype, XBox Live, and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello... My name is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and I've been the victim of an unknown cyberattacker for over a month. I know he/she has an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShellW., Dec 15, 2018.

1. ShellW.
    ShellW. Guest

BEWARE! This person is using a hacker - using MY personal info to use Skype, XBox Live, and...

Hello... My name is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and I've been the victim of an unknown cyberattacker for over a month. I know he/she has an account here on Skype, but I do NOT. I reached out for help when I first noticed odd things
    happening, but Google did nothing to help me. Now things have escalated where fraud, and identity theft have evolved!

The scammer/hacker in question has used MY personal email addresses to open both a Skype and Xbox account. Also they have charged over $300 worth of iTunes charges on my mother's Visa account!

Here is all I know so far -

XBOX LIVE login - [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

I created that email after my recently acquired African Fat Tail Gecko, I named Reptar. Yup...I am 50 years old and still love The Rugrats...LOL

SKYPE login - [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

This one really ticks me off as this email address - [Mod Removed - Personal Information], was created for VERY personal reasons.

I nearly died in 1996 and the dr's had to COMPLETELY remove the right frontal lobe of my brain, to save my life. Hence the inside "joke" of me being -1 lobe shy of a full deck. Also, my nickname is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Which
    I only allow my good friends and those I really trust to call me.

As for the hundreds of dollars this jerk has charged onto my mother's account. We are worried as I know how hard it is to get justice /refunds from iTunes. Mind you, my mother is 75 years old, still working, and that I am disabled/homebound. My father passed
    away in 2005. I scrape by on my disability/SS check each month, but I have pets/rent too. My mother helps me out the best she can, but she has her own bills, etc too!

I hope to thwart this A-whoo soon as I am taking laptop to a professional computer business today. And, If I can get a name or names - I WILL be pressing charges! I have epilepsy laws forbid epileptics being able to drive. Otherwise this all would have
    been nipped sooner.

Thank you for your time everyone. I am the rightful owner of all this info and have since created a new outlook email address - which has already been compromised. I feel so violated and angry.

Good day and Thanks once again - - [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

ShellW., Dec 15, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: