Better Dual Monitor Support?

Discus and support Better Dual Monitor Support? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have dual monitors and I like to be able to have my browser on my second monitor and stream Xbox on my main monitor. The problem is, if I click on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mhansen1, Oct 7, 2015.

1. mhansen1
    mhansen1 Guest

I have dual monitors and I like to be able to have my browser on my second monitor and stream Xbox on my main monitor. The problem is, if I click on my second monitory, Xbox app minimizes to the task bar.

Is there a setting for this or is it some type of code that needed to be added to the app?

:)

mhansen1, Oct 7, 2015
  2. HDMI Problems with dual monitors.

Hi. I have a dual monitor setup with a PC plugged into it. On one monitor I connect the HDMI Xbox cable to the HDMI port on my monitor. How ever, whenever I switch to HDMI mode on that monitor it just says, "HDMI No Signal" please help!

YourFriedFriend, Oct 7, 2015
  3. CONTINUED black screen flash, Philips TV

let us know..

I think I will get the new BenQ RL2755HM Monitor 60Hz 1080p with the Dual-HDMI.

May then the Signal after the Monitor is better than from xbox and my TV Needs not to Struggle anymore ;-) and will not do such crap-walks...

Ist a crap that I Need to use two Displays one for gaming the other for watching movies and Netflix with my Girlfriend... But that way at least I Need not to swap cables.-..

Let us know...

Bhutankam Pema, Oct 7, 2015
  4. [MSFT] Aaron
    [MSFT] Aaron Guest

How very odd, iiGators! I'm streaming right now on my second monitor while typing this on the first. I tried moving them to opposite screens and was able to stream on the first while typing on the second. What version of the app are you running? If you
    could submit feedback through the beta app we'd love to look into this for you.

[MSFT] Aaron, Oct 7, 2015
  5. Piddau
    Piddau Guest
    I dont have this issue either.

The only issue I have with dual monitor is that sometimes the xbox controller might lost its connection to the xbox and I have to connect again to the xbox.

Piddau, Oct 7, 2015
  6. mhansen1
    mhansen1 Guest
    Ok I have found that this is intermittent. For some reason last night it worked fine so I thought it was fixed. Then just now I went to stream and look up something on Firefox, and it minimized again. The controller wasn't plugged in at the time but I don't
    see how that would matter. I also move Firefox over to the second monitor and closed it (so that it remembers to open there). After those two things changed, the problem went away.

Version 9.9.28033

mhansen1, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Piddau Win User

I dont have this issue either.

The only issue I have with dual monitor is that sometimes the xbox controller might lost its connection to the xbox and I have to connect again to the xbox.
  8. mhansen1 Win User

Ok I have found that this is intermittent. For some reason last night it worked fine so I thought it was fixed. Then just now I went to stream and look up something on Firefox, and it minimized again. The controller wasn't plugged in at the time but I don't
    see how that would matter. I also move Firefox over to the second monitor and closed it (so that it remembers to open there). After those two things changed, the problem went away.

Version 9.9.28033
  9. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

How very odd, iiGators! I'm streaming right now on my second monitor while typing this on the first. I tried moving them to opposite screens and was able to stream on the first while typing on the second. What version of the app are you running? If you
    could submit feedback through the beta app we'd love to look into this for you.
  10. FriskiNiski Win User

Xbox one s

Hello WheezingMean0,

The Xbox doesn't support dual monitors setup.
  11. Revocke Win User

Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x

Hi!

The Xbox doesn't support dual monitors setup. For this case you will need a PC connected on one monitor, and Xbox on second monitor.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Better Dual Monitor Support? - Similar Threads - Better Dual Monitor

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. Is the Xbox x better than the Xbox s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox x better than the Xbox s?: And can I trade me Xbox one s for a Xbox one x? 6a3061bb-d4b7-466d-a6e8-b76b7dc9309d
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...
  8. Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...: Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips of the person doing so. Their account on gta...
  9. can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...: Witch bettery is better to use? 7998dbdb-85d2-4544-a2c2-dd9d7de7dd44
  10. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...