Better custom background support.

Discus and support Better custom background support. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We need better support for custom backgrounds and for tile transparency to be brought back. It takes forever to find a good background that fits around... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BoardGameNerd21, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Better custom background support.

We need better support for custom backgrounds and for tile transparency to be brought back. It takes forever to find a good background that fits around all of the tiles AND looks good.

Having the ability to adjust the transparency of the tiles or being able to rearrange individual tiles would be very helpful.

submitted by /u/BoardGameNerd21
    [link] [comments]

/u/BoardGameNerd21, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Kareem Midani Win User

New interface on Xbox1

Hmm... you know what else its missing? A soundtrack in the background, something similar to the PlayStation 4 dashboard.

But Xbox can do better by perhaps having us customize our own wallpaper *AND* background music? OR even better?
  3. KiddWikked Win User

Custom background

Actually, any background goes away. I set it to black and tried it, turn off and back on and now its gray
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Custom Backgrounds

Hey there Saalikh!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. vlv FILTH vlv Win User

Custom background

From experience i couldn't set from a server either so stuck some pics on a usb an stuck it into my Xbox and you can set them that way only.
  6. Cabooty02 Win User

Custom background

Hello kiddwickked,

I see your issues you having make sure you follow each step here
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-one-background
    it seemed to be a problem with a update aka NXOE but that was four months ago let's make sure that are fully update t o the latest firmware or update. Please let me know if that does not work so we can dig
    futhe into this issue.
Thema:

Better custom background support.

1. Better custom background support. - Similar Threads - Better custom background

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. Is the Xbox x better than the Xbox s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox x better than the Xbox s?: And can I trade me Xbox one s for a Xbox one x? 6a3061bb-d4b7-466d-a6e8-b76b7dc9309d
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...
  8. Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...: Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips of the person doing so. Their account on gta...
  9. can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...: Witch bettery is better to use? 7998dbdb-85d2-4544-a2c2-dd9d7de7dd44
  10. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...