Bethesda Titles downloaded on pc from xbox game pass will not go past loading screens

Discus and support Bethesda Titles downloaded on pc from xbox game pass will not go past loading screens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start the game both fallout76 or doom after i press start just loads and cant do anything. the games just cycle through starting screenshots and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DirtyDieselMky, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Bethesda Titles downloaded on pc from xbox game pass will not go past loading screens

When I start the game both fallout76 or doom after i press start just loads and cant do anything. the games just cycle through starting screenshots and never go past it. all other titles but bethesda work just fine.

:)

DirtyDieselMky, Nov 7, 2021
  2. DirtyDieselMky Win User

Bethesda Titles downloaded on pc from xbox game pass will not go past loading screens

Hi sammy I tried that and still didn't work. Only saw repair and rest tho not restore.
  3. Default_570 Win User

4. DirtyDieselMky Win User

Nevermind it did work sammy your awesome inhad to reset doom also
  5. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store in the Windows bar, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner ''download and updates'' and click on ''get updates'' and update everything. After these steps try again.

5. Login with your account again in both apps and try again.
  6. swphotog Win User

multiplayer privileges with game pass ultimate

i downloaded the fallout 76 xbox game from game pass and launched in it in xbox companion on on my pc. It launches to the load screen but when i select play it gives me the profile privileges message.
Thema:

1. Bethesda Titles downloaded on pc from xbox game pass will not go past loading screens - Similar Threads - Bethesda Titles downloaded

2. xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...: bir isteğim olucak eski xbox,bethesda,activison,blizzard ve diğer xbox studiolarının yapdığı oyunlara türkçe desteği getirirmisiniz oynamak istiyorum ancak ingilizcem yetersiz olduğun'dan oynarken...
  3. Bethesda

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bethesda: How can I unlink a Bethesda account it's.not my main one and it's unverified and I can't verify it as the email doesn't say. Com at the end trying to contact support is a nightmare...
  4. Can I play pirates of the caribbean by Bethesda on xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play pirates of the caribbean by Bethesda on xbox series x?: Can I play pirates of the caribbean by Bethesda on my Xbox Series X? And or will do a remake for xbox series x? Thanks. f5703c8a-d231-4100-8bf9-bc772f293ae8
  5. I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...: I am not able to purchase crowns for ESO. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in good standing. Microsoft is saying there is a problem processing my payment? I have money in my and...
  6. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  7. Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...: so many people try to create themselves or someone they know as their characters in Bethesda Game Studios games. With Microsoft investment in AI, Bethesda and Microsoft should team up to work on...
  8. Bethesda Games Starfield Launch Error Code 0x800704c7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bethesda Games Starfield Launch Error Code 0x800704c7: i was playing literally 2 hours ago tried loading the game back up on my pc and keep getting this error code after i get a prompt saying...
  9. Why will microsoft not enable script extenders for bethesda titles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will microsoft not enable script extenders for bethesda titles?: A MASSIVE selling point of all bethesda games is the modding capability, and now with starfield release, yet another game is not going to receive the best mods on game pass because of a lack of...
  10. A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda: Bethesda now uses Discord I guess. I don't have cus I don't know how to use. Someone told me how to use but it was gibberish to me. So how am I supposed to talk to the people making mods for...