Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

Discus and support Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/M4ur1c100, Dec 7, 2023.

1. /u/M4ur1c100
    /u/M4ur1c100 Guest

Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like changing DNS, 10 second power button, unplugging EHD or wired controllers, etc.

This is not the first time I’ve dealing with this error, probably in 10 of the last 15 updates I’ve experienced that.

Is it my internet connection despite being wired and 300 mbs?

submitted by /u/M4ur1c100
    [link] [comments]

/u/M4ur1c100, Dec 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: