Beta or Delta Ring, which is better?

Discus and support Beta or Delta Ring, which is better? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im looking to get into either the beta or delta ring. Im having a hard time deciding. I want the newest updates fastest but I want stability. What do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Qminator21, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Beta or Delta Ring, which is better?

Im looking to get into either the beta or delta ring. Im having a hard time deciding. I want the newest updates fastest but I want stability. What do you recommend, if you have been on beta ring, have you encountered any bugs that have caused issues with games or bog down the UI? If it’s only been minor stuff that really doesn’t affect any gaming or the operating system then I’m fine with that. I have heard that sometimes they are text bugs and that’s not a problem for me. I just want to be able to move around the menus without issues and play games without issues. Im leaning towards beta if I don’t really have to worry about any annoying bugs hindering my experience.

submitted by /u/Qminator21
    [link] [comments]

/u/Qminator21, Jun 29, 2023
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
  4. ngocphi Win User

I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

Delta is the lowest of all the rings

As mentioned you need to be beta and higher
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
    Ah right,cheers mate,didn't realise that.
Thema:

Beta or Delta Ring, which is better?

1. Beta or Delta Ring, which is better? - Similar Threads - Beta Delta Ring

2. Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?: I have my Xbox one X on Delta Ring and my Xbox Series X is on Beta Ring. The new dashboard was activated at random for members on Beta Ring but the other day on my Xbox One X that's on Delta...
  3. I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring: Im having a problem joining the delta and beta preview ring i get this error message [ this preview is registered to a different gamertag ] I’m still using the same account and the same gamertag...
  4. Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs.: Im trying to figure out which ring i want to be in. I want to get the new updates but also not have a lot of bugs. Im torn between Beta and Delta ring. Beta ring is usually more updated than Delta...
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200610-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200610-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200609-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200609-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200606-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200606-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200601-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200601-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200529-2110)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200529-2110): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200527-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200527-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]