Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs.

Discus and support Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im trying to figure out which ring i want to be in. I want to get the new updates but also not have a lot of bugs. Im torn between Beta and Delta ring.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Qminator21, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs.

Im trying to figure out which ring i want to be in. I want to get the new updates but also not have a lot of bugs. Im torn between Beta and Delta ring. Beta ring is usually more updated than Delta and gets the newest updates before Delta. On the the other hand Delta is supposedly less buggy according to their descriptions. Just wondering from anyone that has used these two rings, is Beta actually more buggier than Delta and if so, is it anything big or just minor. I would like to go on Beta ring but I don’t want to experience bugs much.

submitted by /u/Qminator21
    [link] [comments]

/u/Qminator21, Jan 20, 2023
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

As an Insider I've just gone thru 3-4 updates in the last week, 1 30 minutes ago, and the dashboard has had some changes to location of Tabs (twists) for Gamepass, Mixer, Community and Store.

Also a bug was fixed that was quite annoying and it seems a lot more efficient and responsive.

It is being tested by Beta and now Delta rings, next will be Omega and then after that GA (General Availability) will get released I assume sometime in the near future.

So prepare yourselves. News for Beta, Delta Insiders Update provides further details.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  4. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Xbox OS Issues

As an Insiders You gotta make a report for all the bugs You see, You must be in Alpha Ring, this ring is the most unstable, but not more than Alpha Skip Ahead, when You decided to join the Insider Program You knew there were a lot of bugs in the preview
    OS, You can change another Ring, Beta, Delta or Omega, but the most stable of them is the Omega ring, now it's You who decid which ring You Will choose to recieve updates or If You Will choose to recieve updates like a normal user.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

June Gamertag changes

Open this Xbox News
    and see title about Gamertags.

This is news is about Beta Insiders on the console and recently Delta ring, so it's getting closer. Next is Omega before General Availability where expectations are high for a successful integration.

Have patience,

All good things....
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox One Updates

If you're an Xbox Insider then you will get more updates as compared to others. Even as an insider there are 4 different rings - alpha, beta, delta and omega. Being in alpha ring will result in a lot of updates, and number of updates goes down as you reduce
    your level.

If you do not want frequent updates you can unenroll from the program.
Thema:

Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs.

1. Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs. - Similar Threads - Beta Delta Ring

2. Beta or Delta Ring, which is better?

in XboX Insiders
    Beta or Delta Ring, which is better?: Im looking to get into either the beta or delta ring. Im having a hard time deciding. I want the newest updates fastest but I want stability. What do you recommend, if you have been on beta ring,...
  3. Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?: I have my Xbox one X on Delta Ring and my Xbox Series X is on Beta Ring. The new dashboard was activated at random for members on Beta Ring but the other day on my Xbox One X that's on Delta...
  4. I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring: Im having a problem joining the delta and beta preview ring i get this error message [ this preview is registered to a different gamertag ] I’m still using the same account and the same gamertag...
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200610-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200610-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200609-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200609-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200606-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200606-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200601-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200601-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200529-2110)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200529-2110): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200527-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200527-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]