Beta invites (survey) are being sent this weekend if you signed up last year

Discus and support Beta invites (survey) are being sent this weekend if you signed up last year in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; some may be upset to realize that the BETA emails started going out today but it seems as if these are for those who signed up over a year ago. just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NewBlacksmurf, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Beta invites (survey) are being sent this weekend if you signed up last year

some may be upset to realize that the BETA emails started going out today but it seems as if these are for those who signed up over a year ago.

just sharing as there will be a lot of questions yet to be covered by ZOS but anyways...check your emails

:)

NewBlacksmurf, Apr 10, 2015
  2. Turv3y
    Turv3y Guest

Bethesda has begun sending out beta invites for the first piece of Skyrim DLC, Dawnguard. If you signed up then avoid getting too excited, because only 0.5 percent of all sign-ups are being invited, those are not good odds.

The publisher confirmed that 75 percent of all invites have been sent so far, the rest are scheduled to go out today. So even though the odds are seriously against you, never give up hope.

Turv3y, Apr 10, 2015
  3. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    xCHEMISTx, Apr 10, 2015
  4. CLOWNyS
    CLOWNyS Guest

Upset? I was happy to see it haha Can't wait for the console BETA to start!

CLOWNyS, Apr 15, 2015
  5. CLOWNyS Win User

Upset? I was happy to see it haha Can't wait for the console BETA to start!
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

Favorite Tank?

No idea, the weekend beta closed last night. I post here when the next beta opens. I suggest Gunners you see if you can sign up for the beta.
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

Batman: Arkham Origins Beta.

The invitation is only to complete a survey and then based on the survey they will then choose people to take part in the beta.

-

Just having the invitation is not a sure entrance into the beta
  8. Turv3y Win User

Bethesda has begun sending out beta invites for the first piece of Skyrim DLC, Dawnguard. If you signed up then avoid getting too excited, because only 0.5 percent of all sign-ups are being invited, those are not good odds.

The publisher confirmed that 75 percent of all invites have been sent so far, the rest are scheduled to go out today. So even though the odds are seriously against you, never give up hope.
  9. FearedNightmare Win User

Minecraft dungeons beta

Upon signing up for the Beta you had a choice of whether to have it on PC or on Xbox. If someone sent you an invite link then no choice is given.
Thema:

1. Beta invites (survey) are being sent this weekend if you signed up last year - Similar Threads - Beta invites survey

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  4. Whats the icloud gaming beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the icloud gaming beta: I dont understand why when i went to my xbox app its says icloud gaming beta why does it shows on my app . Can u explain this to me . Thanks . How do i delete threw Xbox app...
  5. June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410)

in XboX Insiders
    June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410) Feel free...
  6. June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530)

in XboX Insiders
    June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  10. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...