Best Tech Support Rep I've Ever Spoken To!

Discus and support Best Tech Support Rep I've Ever Spoken To! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got off the phone with Alisha, from Xbox Support. She was the best, most helpful tech support rep I've ever dealt with from any company! Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndyT218, Dec 4, 2014.

1. AndyT218
    AndyT218 Guest

I just got off the phone with Alisha, from Xbox Support. She was the best, most helpful tech support rep I've ever dealt with from any company! Thanks Xbox for hiring people like her.

:)

AndyT218, Dec 4, 2014
  2. DavidMagers
    DavidMagers Guest
    XBOX 360 Smartglass

Today I found out from A Microsoft Tech Support Rep That there was a problem with the Smartglass app for Xbox 360. I spoke with several Xbox Live Reps and got no answers.

DavidMagers, Dec 4, 2014
  3. X1 patch next week

That doesn't sound like any support personnel that I've ever spoken to & I've spoken to a lot of them. Seems very "unprofessional" in my opinion.

Galactic Geek, Dec 4, 2014
  4. Evan Light
    Evan Light Guest

I second this! She was supremely understanding and informative. Epic customer service. GIVE THAT WOMAN A RAISE!

Evan Light, Feb 10, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there heebrewHAMM3R!

I'm very happy to hear that you received awesome customer support! Since this thread is a bit older, be sure to post newer threads in the future should you ever need assistance from us! Best Tech Support Rep I've Ever Spoken To! :)

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: