Best Support Hands Down!

Discus and support Best Support Hands Down! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been a fan of the Xbox ever since it first came out and bought every xbox console since. I recently purchased a new xbox one elite controller and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoPriznerzGames, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Best Support Hands Down!

I've been a fan of the Xbox ever since it first came out and bought every xbox console since. I recently purchased a new xbox one elite controller and loved it! But a week ago the right-bumper broke. Literally the plastic underneath the button split. It
    was never dropped or mishandled.

Anyways, I contacted Microsoft support, explained the situation, and they were able to help me order a replacement. Even with the huge demand on the elite controller, I received a replacement today!

Absolutely, the best support I've received for any product I've ever bought!

:)

NoPriznerzGames, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Best Halo Hands Down...

i still give it to Halo 2, but i like this MP better than both H3 and Reach.

Aloha its Kyle, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Puff McDanks
    Puff McDanks Guest
    Best Halo Hands Down...

Its nowhere near as good as 3, but it's ight.

Puff McDanks, Dec 19, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Best Support Hands Down!

Thanks for posting your positive experience. You don't get a lot of that because people usually take the time to write and say, "Hey Great Job"

{Parity}, Dec 19, 2015
  5. That's odd cause they told me to get a third party warranty from Best Buy... consider yourself lucky.

Desperado1211, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Best Support Hands Down!