best OTA equipment for Xbox ONE? HomeWorx? Slingbox?

Discus and support best OTA equipment for Xbox ONE? HomeWorx? Slingbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some non-cable/sat AVS forum users are going with the HomeWorx150 for over-the-air channels on their Xbox ONE with good-to-mixed results. Reviews on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChomskyKnows, Jan 11, 2014.

1. ChomskyKnows
    ChomskyKnows Guest

Some non-cable/sat AVS forum users are going with the HomeWorx150 for over-the-air channels on their Xbox ONE with good-to-mixed results.

Reviews on Amazon say the HomeWorx180 doesn't work at all. Is there anything else out there that even works?

I saw that there is an older Slingbox model (PRO-HD SB300-100) that can connect an external antenna via coax, has an ATSC tuner and HDMI out (only up to 1080i though) so that might theoretically work...just not sure if the Xbox ONE would recognize it...

What are you fine folks using if anything?

:)

ChomskyKnows, Jan 11, 2014
  2. KnowleDg
    KnowleDg Guest
    best equipment

a light machine gun to shoot it down or an EMP grenade.

KnowleDg, Jan 11, 2014
  3. best equipment

I like the UAV the best. Keep it around your teammates as much as you can so that the enemy is focusing on your guys instead of your drone and watch your xp fly through the roof. Just be sure to bring it down once in a while and switch locales; nothing worse
    than getting zapped and hacked while you have a drone in the air.

Plate Of Eggs, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: