Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...

Discus and support Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse are in use? Current configuration: Mouse to rear usb... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JetsFlamesFan22, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...

Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse are in use?

Current configuration:

Mouse to rear usb

Keyboard to 2 rear usb

? Audio and mic combo connection needed.

:)

JetsFlamesFan22, Mar 28, 2020
  2. CarsonNavalance Win User

Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse are in use?

what if u cant play mousr and jeyboard then? what do u do?
  3. CG222YA Win User

Use your xbox one controller to use your headset with to talk through And i exact same and it as always work for me
    This worked great! Thanks for your help!

Keith
  4. LuckyT1ger Win User

Use your xbox one controller to use your headset with to talk through And i exact same and it as always work for me
  5. DaveM121 Win User

Will a Xbox One headset with a 3.5mm jack work on PC, What is the Headset plug on the front of the PC?

Hi Joni

On the casing of your PC is there two 3.5mm sockets, one for Headphones and one for a microphone?

A lot of modern PC's have a combo 3.5mm socket that is used for a headset as opposed to headphones, older PC's do not have the socket

If that is not a combo 3.5mm socket, you can get an splitter for your headset that will split that to connect to a separate Headphone output and Mic input socket

What is the Make and exact Model No. of your PC - that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing?
  6. LynkinGustavo Win User

Use Bluetooth Dongle To Connect BT Keyboards and Mouses

No, this isn't supported. You could look for a Bluetooth headset option that plugs into an audio port of the Xbox and then sends the signal to BT headphones, or plug a pair of headphones into the 3.5mm jack on a paired controller.
    What about Keyboards and Mouses? Will it work?
Thema:

Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...

1. Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse... - Similar Threads - Best option connecting

2. elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?

in XboX Insiders
    elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?: Welches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ? Welches ist am besten für Anfänger geeignet ? Und gibt es NAS-Betriebssysteme kostenlos ? Wir geben euch einen Überblick und...
  3. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  4. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  5. What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?: My daughter needs more storage space on her Xbox series s. She received a game for Christmas but can't play bc there's not enough space on her internal storage. My free time the last couple days...
  6. What is the best storage option for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best storage option for Xbox One S: Looking for storage options for my son's Xbox One S? Not a gamer myself so I have no idea where to start. f45ca67b-40a6-43fd-a51c-96d6f0d950ed
  7. Which rechargeable option has the best quality/bang for my buck for XBOX Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which rechargeable option has the best quality/bang for my buck for XBOX Series X/S: I finally went and next gen'd myself. Here's the catch: I don't think I have the right controller..... I called every Gamestop (had to be GS unfortunately because I was planning on putting it on...
  8. Microsoft Gold or Game Pass - Best Gift Option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Gold or Game Pass - Best Gift Option: Hi, My brother in law is joining the console community, along with his kids, and we thought it would be good to get a subscription as a gift. Am I right in thinking that buying a 12 month Gold...
  9. Game collector what is the best option ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game collector what is the best option ?: What is the best choice ? 1. Buy CD but you need to worry about how long the CD is readable or how long console will have Optical Drive ? 2. Buy Digital copy, you are basically leasing it for...
  10. What's the best XBOX Live GOLD option for 2 xbox consoles and 3 profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the best XBOX Live GOLD option for 2 xbox consoles and 3 profiles?: I've been considering re-activating XBOX Live Gold for my profile and 2 others in the household. 1 Xbox 360 console with 2 profiles and 1 Xbox 360 console with 1 profile. What is the best option...