Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc.

Discus and support Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all! So I'm looking for a monitor in the 25-28" range that can offer everything I'm looking for. Basically I want a monitor that can support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinTichenor, May 10, 2023.

1. Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc.

Hey all! So I'm looking for a monitor in the 25-28" range that can offer everything I'm looking for. Basically I want a monitor that can support everything that the Series X can do - if there's a game that can handle 4k HDR running at 120hz, then that's what I want the monitor to be able to do. I can't seem to find any where I'm positive it can do that without something I've seen called "overclocking", which I don't even know what it is.

Does anyone know of any monitors that can do everything the Series X may demand of it? I've been looking at some Acer, Asus, and some other brands but not sure...

:)

KevinTichenor, May 10, 2023
  2. schnurren Win User

1440 @120hz or 4K HDR @60hz

Altough the Xbox One X supports 1440 and 120Hz, games are not going to run on 120Hz, console is not prepared for that yet.

So my best advice is to go for 4K HDR if your monitor supports it, and when the Series X is released, you will be able to use 1440/120Hz!
  3. Pxlz22 Win User

Glad to help! Don't doubt on ask anything else, we are always available!
  4. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello KevinTichenor! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor, glad to be talking with you!

This question depends a lot on how much money you have on mind to buy a nice monitor and if you don't have a specific brand in mind, the spectrum of Monitors in this days of gaming are very wide in terms of choices, plus the fact that you can have limits of products by living in some places where brands aren't as main as others, without thinking about that things and only choosing by what you asked.

I can suggest you the Acer Predator XB283K KBbmiipruzx (i know, long name) that is the one i'm using at the moment, and haven't have any games related issues!

Is 28" but is 144hz i don't know if you want specifically 120hz or you are using the hertz as an example of base for the minimum

But that is just my choosing, see for yourself if you like it or not and tell me!

Hope you have a great day!!
  5. KevinTichenor Win User

Yes, I could consider this one, too! I don't need speakers, either.
  6. KevinTichenor Win User

I will definitely take a look, thanks! 120hz is just a mininum for me - I don't care about price or if the monitor is 240hz etc. As long as it can do 4k at 120hz without needing to overclock.
Thema:

1. Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc. - Similar Threads - Best Monitor Series

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X: Hi I am using a Xbox Series X and just got a HyperX Armada 27 ([link](https://hyperx.com/products/hyperx-armada-27-gaming-monitor?variant=42751899435165)) - don't worry, only paid $180 for it haha...
  4. Which is best for a Series X with a QHD Monitor: Native Resolution or downscaled from 4K?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is best for a Series X with a QHD Monitor: Native Resolution or downscaled from 4K?: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this as I've done the usual google search circuit as well as on here and I can't get a definitive answer...... Ok here goes: If I'm using a Series X with...
  5. please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best...

in XBoX Accessibility
    please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best...: please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best advice before buying gaming monitor for my xbox series S. thanks 9d6db744-766e-4b5e-8492-110ad669f66f
  6. Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S?: I am looking for advice for the best way to calibrate or setup my Asus VG27A 1440p monitor with my Xbox series S. I’ve noticed with some games the graphics will appear a little fuzzy. I’ve also...
  7. Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x: I just got a xbox series x for early christmas present only bummer is my old 4k tv only has hdmi 2.0 and the series x need 2.1 for 4k what would be the best monitor or tv for around $500?...
  8. best monitor to use with the xbox series s ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    best monitor to use with the xbox series s ?: Hi , I was wondering what’s the best monitor to use with xbox series s ? Any suggestions ? dea5ef71-9964-4b1a-a0f2-588b3344cb48
  9. What's the best monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the best monitor: What's the best monitor for Xbox series X curved price range 900-1700 prefer 35 inches and up please any suggestions welcome.. Drop me amazon link thank you acc417d7-2a19-45b5-8e69-1550fb57e14e
  10. Best Gaming Monitor 144hz, 1MS Response for Xbox Series X @ 120HZ

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Gaming Monitor 144hz, 1MS Response for Xbox Series X @ 120HZ: Hi, I hope you can help me as PC World live chat was unable to and had referred me onto yourselves. I am looking to purchase a 144hz, 1MS Response Time monitor. The one I want to purchase needs...