Best Gamertag Ever Seen?

Discus and support Best Gamertag Ever Seen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Obviously mine is the best. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wE eAt Ur LuNcH, May 18, 2014.

  1. Best Gamertag Ever Seen?


    Obviously mine is the best.
     
    Candlejack-A63D6D82-3AE6-46A4-9A19-0437C55753F5, May 8, 2015
    #16
  2. A Maad Bro
    A Maad Bro Guest
    "a 5th grader" was pretty cool, when you killed him in halo it said "you killed a 5th grader"
     
    A Maad Bro, May 21, 2015
    #17
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    "Old Man Touchy" was the funniest gamertag i have ever seen. So i put that as my best.
     
    NxtDoc1851, Jun 9, 2015
    #18
  4. Brentark
    Brentark Guest

    Best Gamertag Ever Seen?

    Best gamertag I have ever seen was in a destiny match and I saw a guy named

    grum abyss and for some reason I thought it was awesome!
     
    Brentark, Jun 9, 2015
    #19
  5. I think the best i've seen is 'i spit on kids'
     
    Citadella Chaos, Jun 12, 2015
    #20
  6. Eric

    ...that is all... Best Gamertag Ever Seen? ;)
     
    Seriously Scott, Jun 13, 2015
    #21
  7. My cousin and I were playing Halo 3 or 4 a few years back, and we came across a fellow named FARTSDONTSMELL. We said we hoped so inside that Spartan armor!

    It's childish and corny, and it makes me laugh every time. By far my favorite.
     
    KyleWashington, Jun 16, 2015
    #22
  8. MoistCircle
    MoistCircle Guest

    Best Gamertag Ever Seen?

    Mine!! not only is it original and has no numbers but its a random xbl gave me
     
    MoistCircle, Oct 1, 2015
    #23
  9. Best one would be: XxC1UTCH PWN NOOB K1LL3RxX lol
     
    Arctic Method, Oct 1, 2015
    #24
  10. Best two i ever seen was

    Dirtyforfinger

    and

    StollenRubbers
     
    deconblackblade, Oct 1, 2015
    #25
  11. XboxMadeMeFat was a good one
     
    BBQ PlTMASTER, Oct 31, 2018
    #26
  12. deconblackblade Win User

    Best Gamertag Ever Seen?

    Best two i ever seen was

    Dirtyforfinger

    and

    StollenRubbers
  13. MoistCircle Win User

    Best Gamertag Ever Seen?

    Mine!! not only is it original and has no numbers but its a random xbl gave me
  14. Wrecker-F2CF2CCC-A07 Win User

    Best Gamertag Ever Seen?

    I like my tag, i've seen some sick ones though - "Myth" comes to mind.
  15. astonmartinboy1 Win User

    Best Gamertag Ever Seen?

    I think the one XBL gave me, TenderChunk10, was pretty sweet. ;)
  16. DuhRedNinja Win User

    Best Gamertag Ever Seen?

    Everytime my friend comes online i laugh at their gamertag so i gotta say - Obama8MyBicycle
Thema:

Best Gamertag Ever Seen?

Loading...
  1. Best Gamertag Ever Seen? - Similar Threads - Best Gamertag Ever

  2. which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?

    in XboX Insiders
    which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?: which version of xbox series x have the best graphics? xbox series x digital? xbox series x galaxy? submitted by /u/Difficult_Culture781 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox review and best service for all the years

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox review and best service for all the years: To the Xbox Team, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for everything you do. Xbox has been such a huge part of my life, and I genuinely love the platform. From the incredible games to...
  4. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  5. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  6. The best solution for Gamepass lately

    in XboX Insiders
    The best solution for Gamepass lately: If what they want is to increase the pressure by adding more things to the Gamepass lately it is not going to work out well unless they add a new subscription called (Gamepass Exclusive) where...
  7. What game has the best crash physics?

    in XboX Insiders
    What game has the best crash physics?: I already played burnout paradise. Something like beamng drive but for xbox. submitted by /u/ExpertCactus989 [link] [comments]
  8. Is it worth buying a budget expansion card? And if so, which one is the best?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it worth buying a budget expansion card? And if so, which one is the best?: I understand that one of the seagate 100+ ones are probably ideal, however I dont have the money to blow on that right now as that's legitmately the same price as what I paid for the xbox. I have...
  9. Best Budget Xbox X wired headset (no boom mic preferred)

    in XboX Insiders
    Best Budget Xbox X wired headset (no boom mic preferred): I’m looking for recommendations for a budget wired headset preferably without a boom mic (I use an external mic). Thanks. submitted by /u/jase10mase [link] [comments]
  10. Best Gamertag

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Gamertag: Come up with the best Gamertag you can think of? See if others like it. 005390a4-2ea8-45a2-a540-409a7c3bff06