Best control/head set/racing wheel.

Discus and support Best control/head set/racing wheel. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so with Christmas coming up and stuff I want to get my boyfriend something for his xbox. I've been working hard getting overtime so I can buy him a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SometimeMonk429, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Best control/head set/racing wheel.

Ok so with Christmas coming up and stuff I want to get my boyfriend something for his xbox. I've been working hard getting overtime so I can buy him a few gifts for Christmas as he deserves them so the price shouldn't be a problem. Anyway hes recently got
    the forza console and is into his racing games and cod games. So i really need help with what racing wheel, control and head set i should get him. I see alot of people going on about a scuf control but im not to sure if he would like it. If someone could please
    help me I would be so greatful. thank you.

:)

SometimeMonk429, Oct 5, 2015
  2. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest
    Xbox One and Racing Wheels

I know there are a few after market racing wheel sets out at the moment

Like the thrustmaster 458 spider racing wheel or the mad catz force feed back racing wheel

Im sure if you wait a wile that fantec will bring one out sooner or later

SirSkunkalot, Oct 5, 2015
  3. Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel

Can anyone help, I have all four quadrants on the racing wheel flashing together when trying to set up and the racing wheel will not connect to Xbox 360?

Thanks

ConoR ThompsoN, Oct 5, 2015
  4. Zavistic
    Zavistic Guest

Hi,

I haven't ever owned a racing wheel so I might not be good at recommending one. But for a controller, I wouldn't suggest a scuf controller, I would recommend the Xbox One Elite Controller as it's an official Microsoft product, made of higher grade materials
    and actually cost less money. The only problem is that the Elite Controller is not yet out, but is coming this year in time for Christmas.

Here's a link to MightyApe for it:
    www.mightyape.co.nz/.../23020706

You can also send in a pricematch for $175 for NZGameShop and you should be able to get the price down to $175.

And for headsets, I own a official Microsft Xbox One Stereo Headset, which is currently out of stock at MightyApe but shouldn't be too hard to find in a store.

Link to the normal edition:
    www.mightyape.co.nz/.../22192118

Link to the special forces edition:
    www.mightyape.co.nz/.../22682043

I hope this helps Best control/head set/racing wheel. :)

Zavistic, Oct 5, 2015
  5. Zavistic
    Zavistic Guest
    Also, you could ring MightyApe and ask when the normal headset is coming back in stock if your wanting to pick it up as I'm sure they have stock arriving soon.

Zavistic, Oct 5, 2015
  6. Zavistic
    Zavistic Guest
    Zavistic, Oct 5, 2015
  7. Thank you so much for your help. It really does help.

SometimeMonk429, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: