Best Audio Extractor + Bluetooth Transmitter Combo to get sound from Xbox Series S

Discus and support Best Audio Extractor + Bluetooth Transmitter Combo to get sound from Xbox Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox Series S that I play using a computer monitor display. My problem is that neither the Xbox S nor the monitor have internal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Keith Kampen, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Keith Kampen
    Keith Kampen Guest

Best Audio Extractor + Bluetooth Transmitter Combo to get sound from Xbox Series S

Hello,

I have an Xbox Series S that I play using a computer monitor display.

My problem is that neither the Xbox S nor the monitor have internal speakers, so I need to find a way to connect my Xbox S to an external speaker. Specifically, I'd like to play my Xbox audio through a JBL Bluetooth Speaker that I already own.

To get over this problem, I bought the 4K Audio Extractor HDMI by OREI, because it allows me to connect a Bluetooth Transmitter to it, but the problem I have is that I'm still not getting any sound out of my JBL speakers after pairing it to the Bluetooth Transmitter.

Does anyone know if such a set-up can work? I've seen it work on Youtube when someone connected external speakers to the Audio Extractor using the Optical Output.

Does it make a difference whether the Bluetooth Transmitter connects to the Audio Extractor via the Aux (Analog) Output or Optical (Digital) Output for getting sound? The current Bluetooth Transmitter I'm using is called Cabletime BT Transmitter/Receiver, and I wonder if its a good or bad product. Reviews have been hard to find on it.

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

Thank you!

:)

Keith Kampen, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Have you tried messing with your console's sound settings?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Keith, unfortunately reviews like this are really hard to find.

The ideal would be to try to look for something on youtube from someone who has the same equipment and setup.

When it's not working, try contacting the manufacturer's support, sometimes they may have manuals and procedures for your type of set up.
  4. Keith Kampen Win User

Hi George, thank you for the reply.

I switched the Bluetooth Transmitter from Cabletime to Ugreen and got the pairing to work. The difference between Cabletime and Ugreen is that Ugreen uses an optical cord, whereas cabletime uses an auxiliary cord.

However, now I have a new problem. The sound works well, but I get frequent blackouts on my screen and white flashes across the display. I then changed the Colour Depth from 8-bit to 10-bit and these seems to have helped reduce the number of blackouts for a bit, but they still happen.

Does anyone know what would cause this issue when the display otherwise works perfectly without the audio?

Thank you,

Keith
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Audio issue with series X

Hi Jakobey. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If your TV has an optical port, it's recommended to connect your sound system to your TV instead.

If your TV does not have an optical port, you'll need to use a 3rd party HDMI audio extractor to add an optical output to your Series X. The audio extractor you purchase will need to support HDMI 2.1 to ensure you get the best output from your console. You can find HDMI audio extractors on online stores such as Amazon, it will vary depending on region so I'm unable to recommend a specific extractor.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Alex seok Win User

Bluetooth adapter for Xbox One??

Thema:

1. Best Audio Extractor + Bluetooth Transmitter Combo to get sound from Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Best Audio Extractor

2. elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?

in XboX Insiders
    elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?: Welches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ? Welches ist am besten für Anfänger geeignet ? Und gibt es NAS-Betriebssysteme kostenlos ? Wir geben euch einen Überblick und...
  3. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  4. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  5. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  6. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  7. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  8. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  9. Best audio settings for Series X with Sonos Arc and Samsung TU8000 playing DTS and other...

in XBoX on Windows
    Best audio settings for Series X with Sonos Arc and Samsung TU8000 playing DTS and other...: I recently upgraded my Soundbar to a Sonos Arc. I've got everything up and running, but unsure about how to get the best sound on certain blu-ray discs . My setup is as follows: Xbox into HDMI 1...
  10. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...