Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

Discus and support Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming! 46d3df6a-8594-4dfa-b06a-a7264725a260 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by courage flickinger, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming!

:)

courage flickinger, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Courage, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

If you're having trouble unmuting the microphone on Xbox, don't worry, it's a common problem that can be easily solved. Here's how to unmute the microphone on Xbox:

-Open the Guide: Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Guide.
    Go to Settings: Select "Settings" from the options available in the Guide.
    -Select All Settings: Scroll down and select "All Settings" to access all settings available on your Xbox.
    -Select Privacy & Online Security: From the list of options, -select "Privacy." & Online Safety".
    -Select Microphone and Camera: Under the "Privacy & Online Security" option, select "Microphone and Camera".
    -Check your microphone settings: In the "Microphone & Camera" menu, check the "Who can use my microphone?" setting. -Make sure "Everyone" is selected.
    -Mute the microphone: If your microphone is muted, you can turn it off by pressing the mute button on your headphones or by adjusting the microphone volume on your controller.

I took this information from the following page:

https://www.twos.es/gaming/como-anular-el-silencio-del-microfono-en-xbox/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

You can try doing the opposite to mute the microphone or check these settings.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  4. jerbear30ky Win User

Slow audio

the fix for me was going to my audio setting and turning off optical audio. Looks like a piece of code my have turned it on
  5. AlexanderBiging Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have the same problem with my hdmi-audio option. I can not turn off my hdmi-audio option. Please fix that
  6. AlexanderBiging Win User

I have the same problem with my hdmi-audio option. I can not turn off my hdmi-audio option. Please fix that
Thema:

1. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz. - Similar Threads - Besically can’t turn

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f