Bell Aliant: With is IPV 6 need it for my Xbox one

Discus and support Bell Aliant: With is IPV 6 need it for my Xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Bell Aliant (ISPs): With is IPV 6 need it for my Xbox one Your Xbox will work normally without IPv6 connectivity. However, for the best possible... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CANADAMAN69WRSN, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Bell Aliant: With is IPV 6 need it for my Xbox one

Bell Aliant (ISPs): With is IPV 6 need it for my Xbox one
    Your Xbox will work normally without IPv6 connectivity. However, for the best possible experience, we recommend enabling IPv6 on your network. Several Xbox One features already make use of IPv6, and we’re building more.

IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) is the most current network protocol, bringing several improvements over IPv4. Most important, IPv6 expands the number of possible IP addresses (the unique numbers that represent every device on the Internet).
    And—most useful for Xbox—the expansion removes the need for Network Address Translation (NAT), which can interfere with multiplayer gaming and chat over IPv4
    networks.

:)

CANADAMAN69WRSN, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Xbox One - FAQ

I too am waiting to see if Bell TV and Bell Aliant Fibreop are supported. I see Dish is supported so we know the Bell TV hardware is supported its the channel list that needs to be added. Bell Fibe and Bell Aliant FibreOp use Windows CE / Mediaroom.

I won't get my Xbox One until Christmas, wife's orders, hopefully they will be supported by then.

KosherPickles69, Jan 1, 2017
  3. Rochambault
    Rochambault Guest
    Xbox One - FAQ

I've had no problem viewing Bell Aliant, but One Guide still isn't available.

Rochambault, Jan 1, 2017
  4. BIATHLON
    BIATHLON Guest

No its not needed plus the routers that Bell Aliant has don't support IPV6 Protocol. Hope that helps.

BIATHLON, Jul 10, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Your Xbox will work normally without IPv6 connectivity. However, for the best possible experience, we recommend enabling IPv6 on your network. Several Xbox One features already make use of IPv6, and we’re building more.

IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) is the most current network protocol, bringing several improvements over IPv4. Most important, IPv6 expands the number of possible IP addresses (the unique numbers that represent every device on the Internet).
    And—most useful for Xbox—the expansion removes the need for Network Address Translation (NAT), which can interfere with multiplayer gaming and chat over IPv4
    networks.

M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when will bell aliant implement ipv6