Belkin: Xbox one compatible router

Discus and support Belkin: Xbox one compatible router in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): Xbox one compatible router You might also consider spending a little more for a good gaming router. domenicofgty uotgiofortite... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by jose carlosgarcia marquez basaldua, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Belkin: Xbox one compatible router

Belkin (Routers): Xbox one compatible router
    domenicofgty

uotgiofortite

:)

jose carlosgarcia marquez basaldua, Oct 8, 2018
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    2 Consoles - Connection issue

That router is NOT listed at
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/networking-hardware/02-routers/belkin/default.aspx
    as being compatible with multiple Xbox consoles. In fact, none of the Belkin routers are listed on that official support website as being multi-Xbox compatible.
    I do know the D-Link DIR-655+, the Netgear WNDR3700 and
    WNDR4700 are multi-Xbox compatible, but you can check other manufacturers' devices at

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/networking-hardware/02-routers/default.aspx
    to see if there have been tested to be compatible with multiple Xboxen.

VibroPlex, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Best wireless router for online gaming?

Thanks thats what I needed to know. I'm only worried about my connection to online games. That should help!

KuShEd_OuT860, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Hello!

Any of the routers from major router companies such as TP-Link, Dlink, Netgear, Linksys, etc. should work without any issues. It sounds like there's an issue with the current router. I would try doing a hard reset on the Xbox console and reboot the modem
    and router to see if it helps at all. It may also be an issue with the wifi itself due to signal strength, interference, etc. If you relocate the Xbox or the router closer to each other, it may help as well.

Tormaz, Oct 9, 2018
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    You might also consider spending a little more for a good gaming router.

{Parity}, Oct 9, 2018
  6. taidara
    taidara Guest
    I would recommend Netgears Nighthawk serie. Those models are known to work seamlessly with Xbox Live.

If your "modem" also has router capabilities, make sure this device is only operational in bridge mode.

taidara, Oct 9, 2018
  7. ED kRevali
    ED kRevali Guest
    I woudl actually recommed a Cisco router. I have had a lot of router from TP-Link. Linksys, motorola, etc but I had a Cisco once I it worked like a charm.

ED kRevali, Oct 9, 2018
  8. Belkin: Xbox one compatible router

thank you for your answer. so far I've been doing hard resets on both devices, the router and my xbox one, to make them work properly, the problem is that I have to do it almost every time that I want to play that's why I want to change my router for a new
    one, I have to say that I have two xbox one consoles connected to my router, one via Ethernet and the one that cause me troubles via WiFi, at first i thought that the problem was due that the consoles couldn't be connected at the same time but when I unplugged
    the console connected with Ethernet, the one that was connected via WiFi stayed the same. if you have a router model in your mind that has work for you please tell me. as for now I think that i'm gonna go for this model.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/5ED3QP1Q...0a4f281ba8&registryId=undefined&selected=true

ASUS RT-AC1200 Dual Band USB 802.11ac Wireless Router

jose carlosgarcia marquez basaldua, Oct 9, 2018
  9. do you have the specific model or the series?

10. jose carlosgarcia marquez basaldua, Oct 9, 2018
  11. I will "consider" it XD

12. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    If you're looking for serious gaming, streaming your games or even watching Netflix in 4K I will really recommend to increase your budget slightly and get Linksys AC1900.

I've been using Linksys AC1900 for more than two years now, and have been really impressed by it. It has been sometime it has been launched so you can get it at a fair price.

FreakRoach, Oct 9, 2018
  13. Belkin: Xbox one compatible router

14. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Nighawk R7000 is the one I would recommend.

taidara, Oct 9, 2018
  15. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    FreakRoach, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one belkin router

2. xbox one router compatibility list