Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection

Discus and support Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection everything else will connect to my wifi but my Xbox will not... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by I x GrAnDsLaM, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection

Belkin (Routers): Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection
    everything else will connect to my wifi but my Xbox will not

:)

I x GrAnDsLaM, Nov 5, 2016
  2. SJB40
    SJB40 Guest
    Problem connecting to Xbox Live with Belkin Powerline HD Homeplug

Hi,

I've got a problem connecting to Xbox Live with Belkin Powerline HD homeplugs. I have a Belkin router.

I can connect absolutely fine via WiFi - no drop outs, can watch Sky, stream Movies and play games online no problem. However, when I try to connect via the Powerline HD plug, I can't connect to Xbox Live. In the connection test, the connect to network stage
    is OK but fails on the connect to internet test.

I don't understand why WiFI is fine but the Poweline plug fails. I use the the Powerline connection with a Sony Bluray player and that has no problem connecting to the internet and streaming IPlayer, Lovefilm, etc.

Has anybody else experienced a problem like this and did you manage to resolve it?

Thanks

SJB40, Nov 5, 2016
  3. IBoTTTT
    IBoTTTT Guest
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live with my WiFi pass on !

I live in India

I use Belkin Modem + Router Model Number Belkin F7D1401 v1

I am using internal Xbox360s Adaptor

UPnP - Unknown

It connects to the wifi if i remove my wifi password. But it does not connect to it if i put pass on my wifi.

ISP connection :- Good Stable High speed (Reliance)

IBoTTTT, Nov 5, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection