Belkin: New Xbox one S

Discus and support Belkin: New Xbox one S in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): New Xbox one S Added MAC address to router. Cannot connect xbox one s to internet for initial setup. Xbox lists correct router,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WalnutNormal56, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Belkin: New Xbox one S

Belkin (Routers): New Xbox one S
    Added MAC address to router. Cannot connect xbox one s to internet for initial setup. Xbox lists correct router, password is correct yet will not connect through wireless. Wired connection to router failed as well. Contacted ISP, suggests contacting Microsoft
    support

:)

WalnutNormal56, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Does the Xbox 360 slim support n routers?

I just bought a belkin n600 will my xbox 360 s support it?

RolandoZavala, Dec 26, 2016
  3. jmcode
    jmcode Guest
    Double NAT problems (I Think)

Just to be clear, when you disabled DHCP on the Belkin, did you then connect the Zyxel to a LAN port on the Belkin? Did you verify the IP you used for port forwarding on the Zyxel was the new IP the Xbox One got from the Zyxel, not the one it had from the
    Belkin? If so, that should work unless something else is going on--can you get open NAT with the Xbox One directly wired to the Zyxel (with ports forwarded)? If not, that is a problem.

As far as settings for bridge mode, I'm not familiar with your ISP so I'm not sue which setting is best on the Zyxel. On the Belkin, you need to match the current ISP setting on the Zyxel--i.e. if Zyxel is using PPPoE, set the Belkin to that. You will probably
    need to enter authentication (user/pass) depending on what that setting is...

jmcode, Dec 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Belkin: New Xbox one S