Belkin: my internet works hardwired to laptop but not to xbox device. Belkin router

Discus and support Belkin: my internet works hardwired to laptop but not to xbox device. Belkin router in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): my internet works hardwired to laptop but not to xbox device. Belkin router I had my network provider do some rewiring on our... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Texasmama09, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Texasmama09
    Texasmama09 Guest

Belkin: my internet works hardwired to laptop but not to xbox device. Belkin router

Belkin (Routers): my internet works hardwired to laptop but not to xbox device. Belkin router
    I had my network provider do some rewiring on our internet antenna outside. they now tell me to hardwire to a laptop and reboot my router and all should be well. I did that and I get internet to laptop but not any of my other devices including xbox.
    Xbox one tells me that I need to make sure that my router or modem isn't filtering out my console's MAC address. How do I fix this?? Please help if possible. thanks in advance.

:)

Texasmama09, Nov 6, 2016
  2. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest
    Belkin: Device Manual

Belkin (Routers): Device Manual
    Belkin F9K1110

*Page Under Construction*

XBR Dionysus, Nov 6, 2016
  3. TITAN FALL IS NOT WORKING FOR MY 360

If u have a belkin router ( or other router) then u need to hook your ethernet cable directly into the modem for the game to work. For some reason belkin routs are one of many having issues allowing the game to connect to the internet.

XGiNgAhardcoreX, Nov 6, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: