Belkin: I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet

Discus and support Belkin: I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet i keep trying to connect my xbox one to the router but it days network... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by pasa13, Dec 25, 2016.

1. pasa13
    pasa13 Guest

Belkin (Routers): I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet
    i keep trying to connect my xbox one to the router but it days network error

:)

pasa13, Dec 25, 2016
  2. Xbox One NAT strict - Belkin

I have been using a Belkin wireless router and cannot get my nat set from strict to open on my Xbox One.

I have had no trouble with this on my 360, and have tried using the new port forwarding numbers, as well as other solutions.

Both Xbox systems run to my Belkin wireless router(F6D4230-4 v3), which is connected to my Charter modem. Please help me, if possible.

AHumbleDrifter, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Jeepster515
    Jeepster515 Guest
    Consoles vs inernet

So my question comes down to one topic, internet connection.I live in a rural area so my internet connection is a Verizion MiFi 3g hotspot, because that is all that is offered here. I currently have a PS3 and 360. I am looking to get a Xbox One but want to make sure I am utilizing all that it has to offer. Right now the PS3 is horrible on Internet issues. Downloads take forever, if they download at all, same with system updates. The 360, however is amazing. Downloads and system updates are quick and I've had no trouble downloading anything. I would like to know how the Xbox One is with 3g internet connectivity or does it require faster internet, that is not available to me

Jeepster515, Dec 25, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: