Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one

Discus and support Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Modems/Gateways) Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one Hello Ryan, Thank you for keeping us updated. Sorry to hear that the issue is still... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Ryan Adair, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Ryan Adair
    Ryan Adair Guest

Belkin (Modems/Gateways) Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one
    Hello Ryan,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Sorry to hear that the issue is still occurring. We recommend completing the

port forwarding process
    . This will make sure there is a clear connection to Xbox Live. We will provide a list of the

Xbox One ports
    . Make sure a static IP address is established for the Xbox One. The port forward link we provided explains that in detail. Be sure to let us know the results!

:)

Ryan Adair, Oct 22, 2018
  2. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest
    Belkin: Device Manual

Belkin (Modems/Gateways): Device Manual
    Login Information:

Gateway - 192.168.2.1

Username - (blank)

Password - (blank)

Device Manual:

Click
    here
    for the manual

XB1R Apollo, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Ap3xLyfe
    Ap3xLyfe Guest
    Plug your X directly into the wall

I agree, I've always liked APC and have never had an issue with their products. I've never bought anything Belkin.

Ap3xLyfe, Oct 22, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi Ryan,

Could you try to run the
    "Test Multiplayer Connection"
    and see if it gives any error message? If so check the link provided above to try the troubleshooting steps provided.

Let us know if this helps.

XBF Leslie D, Oct 22, 2018
  5. Ryan Adair
    Ryan Adair Guest
    I ran the Test Mutiplayer connection and it said this" Back up and try again. If it still doesnt work, there may be a problem with your network." But all other devices can and do connect

Ryan Adair, Oct 22, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello Ryan,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We recommend completing an extended power cycle on the network and console. We will provide steps on how to complete that process. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for five minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Restart your Xbox One console:
    3. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    4. Select Settings.
    5. Select Restart console.
    6. Select Yes to confirm.

Note If you’re unable to access the guide, or if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the
      Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the
      Xbox button on the console again to restart.
    7. After five minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    8. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 22, 2018
  7. Ryan Adair
    Ryan Adair Guest
    I'm kinda upset about this because we have tried "extended power cycle on the system and router and this does not solve this issue

Ryan Adair, Oct 22, 2018
  8. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Sorry to hear that the issue is still occurring. We recommend completing the

port forwarding process
    . This will make sure there is a clear connection to Xbox Live. We will provide a list of the

Xbox One ports
    . Make sure a static IP address is established for the Xbox One. The port forward link we provided explains that in detail. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: