Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN

Discus and support Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to login to my Microsoft Account linked to my Minecraft Account. This account is linked to a gmail.com domain and was able to log in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Terrific_Tinfoil, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN

I'm trying to login to my Microsoft Account linked to my Minecraft Account. This account is linked to a gmail.com domain and was able to log in previously.

Recently I've been experiencing issues regarding logging in. Today when I tried to login to Outlook, Minecraft Official Site, and other products, I've been redirected right back to the login page after I entered the code sent back to my Gmail Account.

I don't know if Gmail has anything to do with this but after logging in but my username not showing up anywhere, I am redirected back to the login page with a error message, not on the page but in the link,

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/log...scription=Some+exception+happenen#state=login

This happens repeatedly and I am not able to log in.

It keeps on saying I'm "Signed In", but it just redirects me to login page every time I try to access information needing login.

:)

Terrific_Tinfoil, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Terrific_Tinfoil Win User

Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN

Also I do not know the account type I have, presumably I log into the account using a @gmail.com domain, it sends security code, I fill it out on the login site, and I'm logged in, usually. But now after I reach the last step, it just redirects me straight back as If I did not log in.
  3. Terrific_Tinfoil Win User

Let me get this clear, I DO NOT use a Mojang Login

I log in with @gmail NOT with Mojang but use it to log into Microsoft
  4. Terrific_Tinfoil Win User

No I cannot find a place to enter the Java Edition username, When I click the Sign In With Microsoft button, It just redirects me back, cause apparently I think I'm signed in. It repeatedly sends me back to the login page when I click the button. Again I know I'm signed in is because of the signed in accounts page.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello my name is zahir a independent advisor

How you log in depends on your account type, either with a Minecraft account, a Mojang account, or a Microsoft account.

Legacy Minecraft accounts that have not yet been migrated – login with a Java profile name.

Any account created after late 2012, or one that has been migrated from the old account format, is a Mojang account - login with an email address.

Purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after December 1, 2020 - login with a Microsoft account.

I am going to send you a link with information on potential fixes. There are to many for me to type. Please try them
    In the event it still does not work. Contact microsoft support to check if you account had been suspended.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...Login-Issues-FAQ#h_01FFGD3RVJ0CDFJP8RC2RP81RT

Regards
    Zahir
  6. Terrific_Tinfoil Win User

[​IMG]

This is how I know I'm signed in.
Thema:

1. Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN - Similar Threads - Being Redirected Login

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox being slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox being slow: My Xbox randomly became slow and games wouldn't launch up, and if they do launch up my graphics in the game would not load up. And my Xbox sometimes would turn on slow and take a while for it to...
  6. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  7. Video being weird for a few seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Video being weird for a few seconds: My Image becomes like a coloured/pixelated image for like 3 seconds, kind of like an old TV from the early 2000s, has anyone else experienced this? 805b394e-0c7a-400a-8ec3-078e4238f8f2
  8. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  9. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  10. Points not being added

in XBoX on Windows
    Points not being added: For over a year, I've been getting things on Xbox and have only been given 10 points per purchase and it's usually a full-release game. It is possible my setting? Or maybe something else?...