Being harassed and getting suspended, blocked because players are mad on Xbox 1

Discus and support Being harassed and getting suspended, blocked because players are mad on Xbox 1 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This the second time I got blocked because of players being mad on Gta5 , I have messages from the people who gets me blocked and some says Enjoy your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Honcho Guapo, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Honcho Guapo
    Honcho Guapo Guest

This the second time I got blocked because of players being mad on Gta5 , I have messages from the people who gets me blocked and some says Enjoy your Ban with laughing emojis then I literally suspended and can’t text after I filled reports but nun happens also I file appeals to the enforcement team and they Deny my appeals everytime , the texts I be sending don’t even go against the rules or Xbox policies, for instance I sent a message saying, “Cum outside Rite quick lol “ and that be the message why i received a suspension when I check the enforcement information on while I’m suspended please help I’m now suspended for nun literally once again !!!!

:)

Honcho Guapo, Apr 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: