Being charged for game that didnt work on my xbox

Discus and support Being charged for game that didnt work on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was charged for a game that wouldn't download on my xbox couldn't play it bc it wouldn't download but was still charged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Todd Oster1, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Todd Oster1
    Todd Oster1 Guest

Was charged for a game that wouldn't download on my xbox couldn't play it bc it wouldn't download but was still charged

:)

Todd Oster1, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Todd, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you mean that you want to request a refund for the game because it did not work on your console then please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the refundable orders history. If you don't see it, you may need to wait that time and check again.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Cyberwrecker. Win User

Gametag didnt change despite being charged for it

Yeah in my order history it shows the gt change and says completed
  4. Cyberwrecker. Win User

ok will do thanks to both of you guys for the help
  5. Cyberwrecker. Win User

ok i mean i see the order currently it says "completed"
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, probably the purchase didn't go through correctly if you received the "something went wrong" message.

If you was charged. Probably in the next 48 hours the charge is going to be reversed/canceled in your bank app / statement.

If you want, try changing your gamertag again.
    This time use a different device (if possible PC) and if you have any VPN, proxy, DNS filtering or similar service. Disable each one temporarily
Thema:

1. Being charged for game that didnt work on my xbox - Similar Threads - Being charged game

2. My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help: My bank account is being charged for xbox and I have no account nor have I authorized anyone. 96855264-33f8-431e-a9c7-652701956500
  3. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  4. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  5. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  6. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  7. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  8. I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...: I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged from my account and would like to cancel the reoccurring subscription. e0581cfb-064d-4fd1-977a-0ddee3326b5a
  9. My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,

in XBoX on Windows
    My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,: My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023. The subscription is tied to an *@outlook.com email that is and never was mine. I deleted the card out of...
  10. I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it: I've been trying to change my gamertag on microsoft gaming from the one I've used since I've made the account. I'm aware that the first change should be free, but it's not giving me the option....