being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...

Discus and support being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i want to sue microsoft for billing me for a game pass on a account they wont let me have accesses to. is there anyone else who lost a account due to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by david wood5, Sep 22, 2023.

1. david wood5
    david wood5 Guest

being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...

i want to sue microsoft for billing me for a game pass on a account they wont let me have accesses to. is there anyone else who lost a account due to forgetting passwords yet finding the pw and still not being let into the account yet still being billed for the game pass on said account. Microsoft say go to bank yet they have been billing me for the last year and a half without any way for me to use the game pass.

:)

david wood5, Sep 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: