Being banned, Wrongly accused Enforcement needs a person to review 1st!

Discus and support Being banned, Wrongly accused Enforcement needs a person to review 1st! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Forty plus hours a week I work and when I come home I just wont to relax on Xbox for a hour or two. Playing WOT "World Of Tanks" mid day I was banned,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by coleyhe, May 4, 2015.

1. coleyhe
    coleyhe Guest

Forty plus hours a week I work and when I come home I just wont to relax on Xbox for a hour or two. Playing WOT "World Of Tanks" mid day I was banned, and what for my profile. Know just wait a minute a 20+ year Marine being banned, due to some childish complaints.
    Yes maybe some one complained yet there is no adult supervision over the system of being banned. Did a person from Xbox actually look at my profile? NO! it was computer generated. Was I called to verify 1st , NO! so I missed out on the ending operation's on
    WOT. that would allowed me enough credits to get that new tank, such a competitive environment.

I feel some one should be held accountable!, XBOX or the Enforcement team should credit my account for the time missed plus credits for my WOT game, it's not free when I have a few hundred dollars invested into the game. 130+ tanks with permanent camouflage.

I was up set enough to chat with person from Xbox that could do nothing about it, couldn't review the infraction, couldn't review my profile that would allow her to fix the issue that would lift the ban. Her hands were tied.

So please do tell how you are going to fix the issue at hand, or change your policy "Enforcement" action so a real person not a computer actually does the reviewing. Hell give me the job I have a top secret clearance do you? I will gladly work at home for
    Xbox and give the personal touch to those accounts to be banned, with fine's that impose monetary amount's to be allowed to come back to Xbox. and that goes form everything from harassment, unappreciated conduct. and language. I've herd it all. Guess what
    on the PC version of WOT if your found guilty of such actions your banned, with a $100.00 fine , I have to agree that you control the issue, and what I here in game chat would make your mother wash your mouth out with soap, its un called for so you (Xbox)
    should be more serve after doing a review , a real review with a person talking to the account holder.

Sincerely, Harold [Mod Removed - Please don't post personal details such as your full name on the forums]

USMC Retired ,

[Mod Removed]

:)

coleyhe, May 4, 2015
  2. TheMulaBoss
    TheMulaBoss Guest
    Falsely Suspended

I have been falsely accused of cheating and need help to review as I do not have an option to review. I am truly disappointed in this manner in which I have been wrongly accused

TheMulaBoss, May 4, 2015
  3. I'm wrongly accused

This is to the Xbox enforcement team. I'm console banned & I've don't nothing wrong. None of the enforcement team has posted why I'm console banned either. In conclusion I know I'm wrongly accused for something to put me under this ban & I'd like to request
    you'd release me from it.

Hara Sanctify, May 4, 2015
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

first do NOT Post personal info like email or phone numbers this is a PUBLIC forum anybody can see it. second all bans are done by the PET (policy enforcement team) and they review each and every report on an account, and if the report is legit they do
    the appropriate suspension or in some cases ban. and no you will not get credited for lost time. make sure you follow the rules and guess what you wont get a second and even longer suspension.

davemcfly85, May 4, 2015
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I also wanted to add that any questions regarding bans or suspensions should be directed to the suspensions forums so that the PET can answer you directly.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

onyxishere, May 4, 2015
  6. coleyhe
    coleyhe Guest
    I re posted in the correct area thanks, but know I'm really up set . My profile was completely erased by whom and for what, the same profile for the last 4 years, no slang,no vulgar comments, No cursing, I want it back the way I had it, period

coleyhe, May 5, 2015
  7. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    well they would not have removed anything unless something violated the rules be warned if you put it back the way it was they will suspend you again and for a longer period sorry.

davemcfly85, Oct 31, 2018
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

well they would not have removed anything unless something violated the rules be warned if you put it back the way it was they will suspend you again and for a longer period sorry.
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

first do NOT Post personal info like email or phone numbers this is a PUBLIC forum anybody can see it. second all bans are done by the PET (policy enforcement team) and they review each and every report on an account, and if the report is legit they do
    the appropriate suspension or in some cases ban. and no you will not get credited for lost time. make sure you follow the rules and guess what you wont get a second and even longer suspension.
  10. coleyhe Win User

I re posted in the correct area thanks, but know I'm really up set . My profile was completely erased by whom and for what, the same profile for the last 4 years, no slang,no vulgar comments, No cursing, I want it back the way I had it, period
  11. onyxishere Win User

I also wanted to add that any questions regarding bans or suspensions should be directed to the suspensions forums so that the PET can answer you directly.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  12. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Banned for telling someone to [Mod Removed – Profanity] off

Your action was a violation of the Code of Conduct, as others have said, mute/report/block. If someone wrongly accuses you of something and reports you, Enforcement would review the case and ignore it.
Thema:

1. Being banned, Wrongly accused Enforcement needs a person to review 1st! - Similar Threads - Being banned Wrongly

2. Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...: It just seems so odd that others can suspend me for things that would otherwise get me popped in the mouth in real life. It's instantaneous too. No reviewing of their actions in a conversation or...
  3. Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!: Explain this to me I got a 2 day ban twice for posting on LFG i wrote nothing silly or used foul language and got 2 different bans and i can't appeal nothing!no one even to discuss the matter with...
  4. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  5. I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...: My xbox account is banned for no reason 3c91ba29-eea3-4b5e-80a9-97be5080aaea
  6. banned for being hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for being hacked: so why have i been banned when ive been in and out of hospital dealing with Chemotherapy the last 10 months im finally able to have some sort of normal life so i decide to buy the new xbox...
  7. Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.: The other day I got heated and messaged someone in-game, I called them a "pus pus" and I'm guessing they reported that message. Come the following morning I'm permanently banned for what is...
  8. Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?: Hi! Like many others, I just got permanently banned for seemingly no reason. I was not warned, nobody said anything, I was not given a chance to fix the problem, if there was any. I just got...
  9. Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server????: Why am I being restricted to play multi-player games on NBA2K24 when I did not quit any games. IT kicks me from the the server when playing against cross-platform opponents. I have paid 1000s of...
  10. I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...: I got banned for having Hitler as profile pic I got banned 4 4 years I want to be appealed but I'm 12 didn't think that was offensive so I got comma ban please u ban me ill Stop doing that...