Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server????

Discus and support Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I being restricted to play multi-player games on NBA2K24 when I did not quit any games. IT kicks me from the the server when playing against... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Smith5, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server????

Why am I being restricted to play multi-player games on NBA2K24 when I did not quit any games. IT kicks me from the the server when playing against cross-platform opponents. I have paid 1000s of dollars to enjoy game play, it saddens me when I am being restricted to play and I am NOT at fault. Please explain???

:)

Nathan Smith5, Oct 4, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Nathan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This restriction isn't implemented on Xbox's end, please contact 2K Games regarding this: https://support.2k.com/hc/
  3. boxanata Win User

This week I've been banned for...

I've never had any problems being banned from servers in my region. I've been kicked one or two times for using a shotgun in a shotgun free server & for using an assault rifle in a pistol & knife server. Actually, everyone in the server was kicked because
    the admin came online & found us all using everything but pistols.

But being banned for breaking free of a spawn trap... Thats low.
  4. NiTeLinG Win User

$14.00 trade in value at Gamestop

I've never been kicked from a server for "being too good"

So I don't believe people when they say they are always kicked for that reason.
  5. Praetorian VIII Win User

Banned from your server.

[quote user="Call me Hef"]

They don't seem to like the Spas with slugs either.

...and before you check my stats, I suck.

[/quote]So do I.

There a difference with being crap and being average and using that as an excuse for being banned/kicked from servers for "being too good".

Which is the reason everyone seems to give.

"Oh, I got banned from a server for being too good!"

"But you have a 1.0 K/D and only play Metro, I'm sorry but that's not 'being good'. That's being average. Maybe you were glitching in the walls or something".

etc

etc

Only time I get banned is when I break their silly rules. No shotgun = use shotgun for me lol. Banning weapons is against the EA rules, something that the majority don't understand.
  6. Zehq Win User

banning

I've been banned 3 times and kicked about 7 times. I mainly stay in trusted servers and clan servers. I've never been kicked from clan servers and when you get clan members in there, the game becomes fun and challenging, sucks that people would rather join
    24/7 Metro 500% tickets.
Thema:

1. Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server???? - Similar Threads - Being banned 2k24

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...: It just seems so odd that others can suspend me for things that would otherwise get me popped in the mouth in real life. It's instantaneous too. No reviewing of their actions in a conversation or...
  4. Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!: Explain this to me I got a 2 day ban twice for posting on LFG i wrote nothing silly or used foul language and got 2 different bans and i can't appeal nothing!no one even to discuss the matter with...
  5. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  6. I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...: My xbox account is banned for no reason 3c91ba29-eea3-4b5e-80a9-97be5080aaea
  7. banned for being hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for being hacked: so why have i been banned when ive been in and out of hospital dealing with Chemotherapy the last 10 months im finally able to have some sort of normal life so i decide to buy the new xbox...
  8. Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.: The other day I got heated and messaged someone in-game, I called them a "pus pus" and I'm guessing they reported that message. Come the following morning I'm permanently banned for what is...
  9. Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?: Hi! Like many others, I just got permanently banned for seemingly no reason. I was not warned, nobody said anything, I was not given a chance to fix the problem, if there was any. I just got...
  10. I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...: I got banned for having Hitler as profile pic I got banned 4 4 years I want to be appealed but I'm 12 didn't think that was offensive so I got comma ban please u ban me ill Stop doing that...