Being allowed to use copyrighted material?

Discus and support Being allowed to use copyrighted material? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I'm sorry if this isn't the right place, but I can't find anywhere else to put this. (if I could be redirected to the appropriate site, that'd be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spartan073003, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Being allowed to use copyrighted material?

Hi!
    I'm sorry if this isn't the right place, but I can't find anywhere else to put this. (if I could be redirected to the appropriate site, that'd be nice)
    If it can be answered here though, here's my question.
    There's this game called 'ARK: Survival Ascended' that's going to have a premium mod system in a few months. This will allow mod authors to sell their mods and gain revenue from it, at the cost of giving the publisher a percentage of the revenue.
    I was wondering if I could make something that's from a Microsoft IP, and give Microsoft a large percentage of the revenue. As I'm not really in it for the money, but for the creativity of being allowed to make creatures and such within this game without copyright issues.

:)

Spartan073003, Nov 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Being allowed to use copyrighted material?