Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing!

Discus and support Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I can't install the osu in my new hdd that i bought to swap the original that failed after the last update from the insider program. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AMURUK, Oct 14, 2019.

1. AMURUK
    AMURUK Guest

Hi everyone,

I can't install the osu in my new hdd that i bought to swap the original that failed after the last update from the insider program.

I think that the problem is the os version, but i want to be sure, can anyone confirm this?

And if so... how can i fix this ?

I have to wait for the official osu releases on the microsoft page? Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing! :(

Ill be denied to play because of being usefull to the debugging .... thats so wrong!! Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing! :(

Please reply!

Thank you
    Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing! [​IMG]

:)

AMURUK, Oct 14, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hello Leroy,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I understand there is an issue with an Xbox console in the Xbox Insider Program. We recommend to provide feedback by trying the following articles to report the issue
    to the Xbox Insider Program:

You were required to accept the Xbox Insider Program agreement when you signed up for the Xbox Insider program. For more information, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program agreement.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Lets not forget this.........

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...idelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5

22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping'
    your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Hey! All Insider info/bugs/problems need to be reported here: Reddit.com/r/Xboxinsiders

Thanks!
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Console updating

6. KALACHNiTiSS Win User

Games killing xbox

Does being a part of the xbox insider program stops my xbox from updating via usb ?
Thema:

1. Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing! - Similar Threads - Being part insider

2. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  3. my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be: my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 and will pay for part 1 if I have to 6fefac7c-b5fa-43b1-baca-91730d2b39a0
  4. information on calls to be part of the alpha and alpha-skip rings

in XboX Insiders
    information on calls to be part of the alpha and alpha-skip rings: Anyone have information on new calls to join the alpha and alpha-skip rings? submitted by /u/United_Drummer1531 [link] [comments]
  5. ESO on Xbox Series X - I want to be a part of the green Brand!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ESO on Xbox Series X - I want to be a part of the green Brand!: Hello everyone, I really want to switch to the Xbox, because I'm very annoyed by Sony. I am totally convinced that the Xbox has the better console + service to offer. My problem is that ESO is...
  6. Alpha Skip how we can be part of this?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip how we can be part of this?: Hi. Why i can't install the "Alpha Skip" insider program? I'm already at insider program but i don't see anywhere the "Alpha Skip" choice why? submitted by /u/Grigoris-Gregory [link] [comments]
  7. Can xbox be part of branding and promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can xbox be part of branding and promotion: Hi Team, i need some info related to Microsoft Xbox branding and promotion. We are organising one of the biggest event in goa, India during December 2019. We are targeting 5 lakh+ in the...
  8. I catch modders I want to be a moderator but how to be part of your team I am 16

in XBoX Accessibility
    I catch modders I want to be a moderator but how to be part of your team I am 16: I want to be a moderator of your team for modders pls ik what I am doing I am a good modder catcher f9c4258a-c9df-4993-8e7a-6e77ab6105ba
  9. Can this be part of backwards compatibility????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can this be part of backwards compatibility????: I would like this (and some other lego games) to be part of backwards compatibility 3c96d1b9-581c-4c14-879d-8758fee6c53a
  10. I wouldn't like to be a part of the Update Preview for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wouldn't like to be a part of the Update Preview for Xbox One: I would like to be a part of the Update Preview.If I can get an invitation that would really be appreciated c924a1cd-4e6c-4932-aa0b-fda3b2d956c1