Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Discus and support Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinHero, Apr 12, 2020.

1. MartinHero
    MartinHero Guest

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft gift card
    for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?

:)

MartinHero, Apr 12, 2020
  2. MartinHero Win User

Uh, you’re right. Sorry, I thought I need Xbox Live Gold, before I am redeeming xbox gift card and buying xbox 360 games. Sorry about that. Just normal membership, not gold. Sorry, my mistake. But thanks for information.
  3. rawcell Win User

Hello MartinHero!

Are the gift cards you have show "Microsoft Points" instead of your local currency? These types of gift cards have been discontinued years ago, and have moved to local currencies since.

This move from MSP (Microsoft Points) have then since enabled the sharing of your Microsoft Account Balance to be used on your Xbox One, and Windows purchases. As of now, it isn't possible to purchase Xbox 360 games young Microsoft Account Balance.

edit: No, you do not need Xbox Live Gold to redeem any currency-based gift cards.
  4. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  5. vamsquid63 Win User

No, you can redeem the gift card without the Gold membership, however to play online and access some features you need the membership.
  6. charlie jeffrey Win User

How can I find out when an Xbox gift card was redeemed?

Hello Rostom

Thanks you for your response.

I have tried https://redeem.microsoft.com/ which advised that the gift card had been redeemed.

But it did not answer my question.

The recipient of this gift card was Alicia Scott who reported that it had already been redeemed before she received it .

I need to know when this gift card was redeemed please?

CWTVW-TKQRY-4WCVV-WPQKM-94MRZ

Can you help?

Charlie
Thema:

1. Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you. - Similar Threads - Before redeem gift

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  4. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  7. is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...: My sister built an unwanted structure in my minecraft world and I was wandering if there was a way to load a previous version of the world? I play on an Xbox 360....
  8. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  9. i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...: i accidentally redeemed around £20 worth of ea fc 24 points this evening without having the game as i thought that the trial began today, will these points be loaded up on my account when the game...
  10. Message had gone befor I had chance to redeem it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message had gone befor I had chance to redeem it: I had two messages from xbox live one for a ford and the other was for the warthog but when I came to redeem it the message had gone but the other was still there so can u resend the code for the...