Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

Discus and support Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by finlaydog2014, May 17, 2024.

1. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i definitely until i stop the video. I have reset my xbox, factory reset, power cycle my controller, charged my headset to full , undated my controll and unplugged all non essential thing from my xbox. But nothing seems to effect it. The brand of my headset is razer and the model is Razer Kaira HyperSpeed also it is not the noise of my headset being low battery or a chat mixer problem. As it only happen on microsoft edge

:)

finlaydog2014, May 17, 2024
  2. h0tsreak Win User

Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset problem

All who complains about the hissing noise every headset does that as in the regular wired mic just not as loud. Secondly the beeping noise when u put it on mute is to remind u that u have it on mute like any other Xbox wireless mic @_@
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others

The following conditions may cause an echo or noise during gameplay:

The microphone detects ambient noises. This includes voice transmission that comes from the earpiece.

The headset plug is not fully inserted into the controller.You’re using the Xbox One Wireless Controller, and the battery levels in the unit are low.

If you or other players hear an echo or other noise during gameplay, try the following:

Turn the volume down on your TV or stereo.

Disconnect the headset, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller's expansion port.

Note Never pull on the headset cable when removing it from your controller. Remove your headset from your controller by pulling on the body of the headset plug.Clean the plug on the headset cable with a clean cloth, and then reconnect the headset to the
    controller.Test the headset by connecting it to a different controller.

If you're using an Xbox One Wireless Controller, replace the AA batteries or recharge the Xbox One rechargeable battery.

This is a part of yhe solutions found in this link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help
  4. NBS Paste Win User

xbox headset connects to pc and xbox at the same time

I am using the Xbox wireless headset. Also I am hearing the Xbox noises and the noises from my pc.
  5. Gamerfreak77797 Win User

beeping noise when apps are used

I've honestly not heard of this before coming from apps. But I will say that any weird beeping noise is never a good sign. Try contacting Microsoft support and see if there's anything they can do. Good luck.
  6. LB THE TRUTH Win User

Am I using the headset adapter wrong?

Am I supposed to hear a beep when I do that. Mute button turn yellow but no beeping. I hear a beep on the headset that comes with the console. That's why I'm wondering if mine is broken.
Thema:

Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

1. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge - Similar Threads - Beeping noise coming

2. When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps: When I put in the [slightly damaged] disc, it's spins, does stage normal sounds that I hear and then it's a quiet beeeeep then it goes back to the sounds and it repeats, any ideas why?...
  3. My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...: I have an xbox one s and the batteries work i even tried to put new batteries which still didn't work. When i take the batteries out and plug the cable in it still makes that long beeping sound....
  4. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  5. Xbox series s beeps then off instantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s beeps then off instantly: Xbox series s beeps then off instantly 2a6d6c32-35ee-43a9-b83c-b5169665b3a3
  6. Loud BEEP when i play back audio from my controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud BEEP when i play back audio from my controller.: I have a first party xbox 360 controller with a new oem headset but i hear a beep when i try to record a voice message. anyone help 360dbff5-57ad-4577-8ce8-5a99352562ac
  7. My xbox sieres s is beeping, taking a long time to connect to my hard drives, and controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox sieres s is beeping, taking a long time to connect to my hard drives, and controller.: So, I went over to my girlfriends for the weekend and took my xbox with me. When i plugged it in the thing beeped once and a while. Found a thread that said clear the MAC address. So I did. Now...
  8. Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit: My Xbox makes a high pitch beeping noise from the main power bit when I plug the cable in, I recently spilt water on my Xbox but not that much damage I don’t think. I don’t know how to fix...
  9. Xbox One S won’t connect to TV and is making 4 beeping noise and a continuous scratching noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t connect to TV and is making 4 beeping noise and a continuous scratching noise: My Xbox was acting weird so I turned it off then when I turned it back on it gave my a black screen so I reset it now there’s a kind of scratching noise coming from it and sometimes 4 beeps...
  10. Xbox One Slim, beep noise, while off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Slim, beep noise, while off.: I previously asked if its normal for an Xbox One to make noises while off. I believe mine is an Xbox One Slim. The question was about a faint, fan noise. I got an answer back, that its normal. I...