Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

Discus and support Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SweetGesture, Jun 23, 2024 at 5:42 PM.

1. SweetGesture
    SweetGesture Guest

Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received a strike for doing my ambassadors LFG’s. The post that got me striked and removed from ambassadors program was (LTB) looking to Buy. Nukecards for fallout 76 with ingame Caps which its pretty much a normal Post on 76 community. I assumed that was botted and after countless reports to the enforcement nothing has been done to resolve this issue. I spent the best part of two years of my ambassadors reputation and here i am resorting to the community for help. Is there anything anyone can do to help me resolve this issue. Seriously want to get back on the ambassadors program? I’ve been very dedicated to Xbox and this is severely damaged my trust. In Xbox.

:)

SweetGesture, Jun 23, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  2. ngocphi Win User

It's been resolved whoever told you it's bots needs to give you a refund

Lfg is not looking to buy

It's only for looking for group its clearly in the title
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

Cant appeal a strike so cant play for 2 days. Beyond angry.

It is search forums

As stated in the LFG BEFORE you post ONLY LFG PERIOD

Posts don't get deleted by suspended people they just expire as you been told NO TRADING period in LFG
  5. Georges C. Win User

Been banned for a LFG post I haven’t posted

Hello again, I understand your position but not even Xbox support can help you with ban issues.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Been banned for a LFG post I haven’t posted

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MUJI9320 , Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
Thema:

1. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post - Similar Threads - Been unfairly penalised

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  5. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Reputation without been banned or unfair play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation without been banned or unfair play: For a year now, my reputation is decreasing to be on Needs Work, even if wasn’t banned or do I cheat on games, please verify my status again. Regards 6fff6356-b0f6-4689-b1b0-f7ed8fa15b83
  8. Very unfair reputation system! (Been put in avoid me!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very unfair reputation system! (Been put in avoid me!): I got the 'avoid player' status about two days ago and it's was totally not warranted. I pretty much inky play Overwatch and I'm pretty sure I only get reported by salty losers who my team beats...
  9. Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned): My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top of this the hours of searching to get a...
  10. Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned): My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top of this the hours of searching to get a...