Been so fun already.

Discus and support Been so fun already. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; He do you work out that they are the only games I have? I have FIFA, bf4, ghosts, AC4, Ryse, Titanfall, Forza, and Tomb raider. I think that's it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuFFuL, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    Been so fun already.


    He do you work out that they are the only games I have? I have FIFA, bf4, ghosts, AC4, Ryse, Titanfall, Forza, and Tomb raider. I think that's it. Can't remember if there's anything else right now. I'm not at home.
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 21, 2014
    #16
  2. Ah yeah trolls I just can't understand why Sony ponies come to Xbox.com/forums to talk smack. They must be really bored or just miserable people. As much as I dislike PlayStation I will never go trolling on PS forums.

    There was one on here yesterday asking people for their psn gamertag so he could verify people saying they have a PS4 collecting dust. Wtf seriously do you not have anything better to do?
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Apr 21, 2014
    #17
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Haha. That's a good one endless. They will never quit. Happy 150th troll day!
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 21, 2014
    #18
  4. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

    Been so fun already.

    DUFFUL is nothing but a troll. joke
     
    ZTROOPER16, Apr 21, 2014
    #19
  5. I've had my Xbox One for about a month now and I'm loving it this far.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 21, 2014
    #20
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    @endless do u mean SURFACE he was asking for peoples PSN
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 21, 2014
    #21
  7. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    had mine since launch, with the resolution gate, bad press, price drops, bundles and what have you, i have not had a moment of buyers remorse.
     
    Zero Divided, Apr 21, 2014
    #22
  8. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest

    Been so fun already.

    I wish I could play my X1 so much more. The only games I've beaten so far are Ryse and Strider. Still need to finish Dead Rising 3, ACIV and Strike Suit Zero. Maybe I'll play Max if I'm super board one day and have nothing else to play.
     
    Burst Axe, Apr 21, 2014
    #23
  9. DuFFuL buddy! Hey ho! Been so fun already. :D

    I have had mine since launch. Best moments I have had are hard to distinguish. If it isn't ploughing zombies into mush on DR3 then its Cave Raiding with Lara (fantastic game) or riding a Titan. AC4 was epic, nothing short of awesome. Never got the handle
    on hunting sharks though :/

    The next one has co-op AC multiplayer so expect to see me carrying you in that Been so fun already. :p
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. Randver Win User

    Been so fun already.

    Fanboy post, doesn't belong in a discussion forum, Mod lock please ;p
  11. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Been so fun already.

    @endless do u mean SURFACE he was asking for peoples PSN
  12. DuFFuL Win User

    Been so fun already.

    He do you work out that they are the only games I have? I have FIFA, bf4, ghosts, AC4, Ryse, Titanfall, Forza, and Tomb raider. I think that's it. Can't remember if there's anything else right now. I'm not at home.
  13. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Been so fun already.

    agreed i will get a ps4 but only for ps4 exclusives and i wont get PS+
  14. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Been so fun already.

    HaHa HERE HERE can not wait for E3
Thema:

Been so fun already.

Loading...
  1. Been so fun already. - Similar Threads - Been fun already

  2. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  5. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  6. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  7. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  8. Where are the original games? Where are the fun new titles? It’s been over a year now.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the original games? Where are the fun new titles? It’s been over a year now.: I just received my Xbox series S today. I downloaded all the updates, updated my controller, and paid for Xbox ultimate. I immediately downloaded Halo. I looked high and low for another new triple...
  9. MICROSOFT BINGO, GREAT FUN UNTIL IT STOPS WORKING PROPERLY, NO SUPPORT, BEEN BROKEN FOR MONTHS

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT BINGO, GREAT FUN UNTIL IT STOPS WORKING PROPERLY, NO SUPPORT, BEEN BROKEN FOR MONTHS: NO SUPPORT, NO FIXES. TOO BAD TOO. SUCH FUN, DIDN'T MIND SPENDING SOME MONEY. NOW CAN'T BUY A THING. PULL THE PLUG AND LET THIS FUN GAME DIE A DECENT DEATH. NO SUPPORT, NO FIXES.....FOR MONTHS....
  10. I have been hacked on my account. I have people makeing fun of me.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been hacked on my account. I have people makeing fun of me.: this are people who are given me a hard time. Gamertag's. Trippyvizonzz Deltamane148 Powerofpinesol Vbubbba Unecafrank Xnenilz Gamerdudegoggs Perywinkle Bigblackmamba4 killershark26...