Been playing war thunder latley and noticed it crashing a lot

Discus and support Been playing war thunder latley and noticed it crashing a lot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know if anyone knows what this means but this error crash code is popping up 010d0e8c7b d67799a0-479b-411d-b4ba-aee21dbfa367 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grayham9251, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Grayham9251
    Grayham9251 Guest

I dont know if anyone knows what this means but this error crash code is popping up 010d0e8c7b

:)

Grayham9251, Apr 3, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

Hello Grayham9251,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Could you please explain what you are doing prior to the game crashing? Does the game just not launch whatsoever and then give that error code? What client are you using to run the game (i.e Steam, Xbox App, etc)? Please give us more details about your experience so that we can better assist you.

In the meantime, please ensure that your computer and your graphic card drivers are completely updated. Additionally, please try uninstalling/reinstalling the game and seeing if the issue persists.

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

PLEASE TEACHE ME

I think you mean war thunder and yes you can play war thunder on xbox one
  4. GAZZA670 Win User

What Was The Update I Just Got?

I have noticed I have heard thunder a lot since
  5. US Revenge Win User

Warframe confirmed exclusive...

war thunder is air combat I thought, controllers are fine. and they already said with war thunder PC and ps4 can play with and against each other.
  6. SGT QUINN NSU13 Win User

War Thunder on Xbox One

The free to play version of War Thunder has an October 23rd release date at the Microsoft Store. Join the War Thunder Players Club at Xbox Live. https://youtu.be/v8ULeso04Iw
Thema:

1. Been playing war thunder latley and noticed it crashing a lot - Similar Threads - Been playing war

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  4. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  5. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  6. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  7. Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play: Bought minecraft 2 years ago, played it for a few months then wanted to play again now. It said i havent purchased it so i tried on all my accounts, same every time. Checked status, it says i...
  8. So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...: After someone suggested to clear local Xbox 360 data, It still won’t connect and now I can’t download my old 360 profile data. Now, I fear as tho I’ve lost my Xbox 360 data because of this and the...
  9. need help,my gears of war 3 has been installed and played and now cannot get it to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help,my gears of war 3 has been installed and played and now cannot get it to play: need help why wont a xbox game that has been installed and played all of a sudden wont play have tried all the troubleshoot tips c7a9b9e7-e2fe-436e-a690-4ec6be32cf1b
  10. I have bought Gears of War 4 and i have been unable to play. Is there a problem with the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have bought Gears of War 4 and i have been unable to play. Is there a problem with the ...: I recently bought Gears of War 4 for my Xbox one and i have not been able to play it yet. I am trying to play multiplayer co op but it keeps saying that i have lost connection with the host. On...