been given DLC codes that are invaild

Discus and support been given DLC codes that are invaild in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got dragon ball z Battle of Z on the 24th of Jan and i reseved an emil with the two codes that involved Getting Super Vegito and Super Saiyan... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nilhus, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Nilhus
    Nilhus Guest

i got dragon ball z Battle of Z on the 24th of Jan and i reseved an emil with the two codes that involved Getting Super Vegito and Super Saiyan Bardock from my game's provider but when i go to enter them into the redeem code it says it's in Invaild

:)

Nilhus, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Asian buddra
    Asian buddra Guest
    ryan

hi there i payed for 12 mouth xbox gold and the code is invaild can u help me plz

Asian buddra, Jan 24, 2014
  3. microsoft points

I rang the store and they would not give me a refund at all i even saw the manger activate the 3000 microsoft points at the counter Is there a way were microsoft or xbox send me a code with 3000 microsoft points because this code did not work everytm i type
    the code up it says this code in invaild

Thanks

Angel Ascension, Jan 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If the code is less than 25 digits then it will need to be redeemed from within the game itself. If it is 25 digits then you should contact the people who sent you the email to let them know.

onyxishere, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: