Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds

Discus and support Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Myself and my brother have been charged yet for over 2 years we were cleared and so were my kids yet our cards were still charged and not refunded I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Elaine Smith4, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds

Myself and my brother have been charged yet for over 2 years we were cleared and so were my kids yet our cards were still charged and not refunded I don't know anything other than the information I can provide which should have been enough apparently it's not can you please get involved the only option is allowing me is to post community and I do not want to put my information out there we've been victims of identity theft fraud it's been reported so I do not feel comfortable dealing with a community of people nothing personal it's just what's been going on is there a way to get one-on-one support

:)

Elaine Smith4, Aug 26, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds

Hello Elaine how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

It really is a rather strange situation that happened to you. You should have contacted support earlier and not waited two years to be charged.

When we have stolen data, we have to block the cards as soon as possible.

Finally contact support they will help you better about your case.

Please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
  3. Elaine Smith4 Win User

Reported previous emails compromised over and over again but cannot delete requesting to be contacted by a Xbox agent at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. Treesa X Win User

Charged twice

Xbox live purchases often give a payment error, so you try again only to find out the first attempt did NOT error, but the charge was valid. So... this happened to me and I called support and they denied my refund request because I had two refund requests in the past. Ive been on xbox live 14 yrs and 2 refund requests disqualifes me from being refunded for an Xbox error?? This "error" issue on xbox live purchases has been ongoing and appears to be a double payment trap. Beware!! Check to see if you were charged before trying again when you get an error at payment
  5. Georges C. Win User

Charged twice

Hello again, if two separate charges appear, see if you can request a refund for one of them from the form below.

Request a refund for digital games

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

If you can't and the amount has been charged twice, it's best to contact Xbox support so they can help you.
  6. Blaq Market Win User

Microsoft is refusing to refund an erroneous purchase

I have been told to reply to a confirmation email that states my request for a refund has been denied because no one on the phone can help with refunds. I have not received this email. Only the email stating my refund request has been processed. Nothing more in my spam folders either so I am not sure what more to do other than report the charge.
Thema:

1. Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds - Similar Threads - Been charged yrs

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  4. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  5. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  6. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  7. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  8. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  9. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  10. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a