Been Bullied On Xbox by the people I used to know, want to find someone who's right for me...

Discus and support Been Bullied On Xbox by the people I used to know, want to find someone who's right for me... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I play a lot of video games myself shooters like Halo and Gears Of War's Horde Mode, RPG's, Racing, Looter Shooters like Borderlands also Minecraft and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ADudeAsChris, Nov 5, 2021.

1. ADudeAsChris
    ADudeAsChris Guest

Been Bullied On Xbox by the people I used to know, want to find someone who's right for me...

I play a lot of video games myself shooters like Halo and Gears Of War's Horde Mode, RPG's, Racing, Looter Shooters like Borderlands also Minecraft and I find it difficult to associate with people but I usually refuse to add people on Xbox due to bullying and maybe people are better at a certain game than me which creates diversity to which I refuse to play with that person, would be appreciated if I had someone to talk to and play with, still live in my basement at my old house and I feel lonely and depressed sometimes, wish I had guts to talk online on Xbox with the headphones and microphone that I have, I'm that shy.

:)

ADudeAsChris, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Been Bullied On Xbox by the people I used to know, want to find someone who's right for me on Xbox

Most of the people I am friends with on Xbox, I found through Twitch (and Mixer when that was still around). I looked at streams of the game I play, spent time in the streams chatting with people (well, typing), getting to know the streamer and others and then got invited to join their party chat. That is a good way to get comfortable with people before actually chatting.

Clubs are also a useful way to find like-minded people
  3. FatalDarkprince Win User

Been Bullied On Xbox by the people I used to know, want to find someone who's right for me on Xbox

You should join twitter or reddit first and become more comfortable talking that way. Eventually, you'll be able to use the experience from that to find the kind of friends that you're looking for. It's all a process.
  4. TuanCarpenter Win User

I understand this struggle just a few days ago I was suspended for calling a user a rapist because he made several comments about my mothers genitalia and went on to comment that he liked how spicy she was in-game chat.Then claimed he has my account. I’m not sure what that means but he sent me bank account numbers. The Xbox community is scary at times. I also just recently had a user make deragotory remarks about my father being nude and cute. I’m todays social climate it’s utterly disgusting how big corporations try to preach equality but within our access to their products we receive everything but what we paid for. I’ve experienced a lot from the Xbox community and I’m sorry to say that it’s depressing that this won’t stop!

[mod removed]
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Cloud based gaming

@D33dles You are absolutely right. As a consumer our RIGHT is to buy it or not if its intended use is what we want. Not dictate our own personal feelings onto a product that other consumers may or may not share by bullying the corporations (the people who
    are actually making the damn thing) into changing and or gimping their product.

I for one am glad you are against such bullying. Too bad others aren't.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Gamers with mental health

i'm sorry to hear about that, and your absolutely right people shouldn't be bullying you for being you, gaming is indeed for everyone and those people who are doing the bullying should be penalized.
Thema:

1. Been Bullied On Xbox by the people I used to know, want to find someone who's right for me... - Similar Threads - Been Bullied used

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  5. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  8. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  9. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  10. So I've been playing Bully: Scholarship Edition and had passed all 5 levels on all 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I've been playing Bully: Scholarship Edition and had passed all 5 levels on all 10...: I need to know if I need to restart my save to 100% if I can't do the task for failing 5 classes. I have already passed all 5 levels of all 10 classes without failing once, and since the game does...